• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the problem with sleep training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't jumping on you, sorry that you feel that way.

However, if you think you can post a list of controversial parenting ways and then say your kid is awesome for it without expecting replies in a debate forum... that seems a bit naive to me.

ahhhh...so you are pissed off that I think my kids are awesome for cosleeping? OK. Well, I am sorry YOU feel that way. I tell you what. I am going to go to my ignore list, place your name on it...and then we can go on our merry way.:kiss:

A wise woman wrote this recently in another thread, can't remember who it was. Might be worth mulling over.

I think you are taking this way too seriously. It's a debate... Geez.

Thanks for pointing that out...perhaps you should have read that before you jumped on me. I think you are a bit of a bully, no?

I am going to go to my ignore list, place your name on it...and then we can go on our merry way.:kiss:

so...do you need some help with this? strange you haven't done it yet and keep replying on here! I think you need to calm down a bit :flower:

Why would that piss me off?? Lol!! Plenty people cosleep with their children and they both benefit from it greatly. You're acting like I have accused of being a self righteous, ignorant martyr of a mother when all I said was I did the opposite and my kid was awesome too.

You're not very fun to debate with when you react in such a personal way. :shrug: live and let live I guess. Thanks for the 'debate'! :flower:

what are you debating? Me or the topic??? Honest to CHRIST...I just said my effing parenting choice...and now everyone is p.o'd about it? It's not even about sleep training anymore..it's about the fact I responded, and stood my ground. Get a life ladies. I have reported this thread. You guys are just intent on breaking me, aren't you? Is that what you all do? Sit and troll until someone comes along happy about a choice and then jump on them until they are crying at work. Well, congrats. Job well done.

I'm not trying to troll you or break you down. You listed a bunch of parenting ways, and I gave a rebuttal. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, that really wasn't my intention. I'm quite secure in my parenting habits so I always find it fun to discuss other views and other parenting habits.

Wow seriously seems you ladies (?) all need your friends for backup these days. An obvious pattern has been noted for some time and therefore this thread is closed and accounts are being reviewed (don't even bother PM'ing me with nonsense).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"