Whats the story behind your user name?

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
I remember a thread like this when I was pregnant and thought it would be fun to do again...

Mrs Park is pretty self explanatory, I am married to Mr Park :) We have been married for four years this year and together for seven :cloud9: I adore being a wifey (and now mummy) which is why I chose this name.

What's the story behind your user name?

mine is sj = my name is sarah-jane, mini mac = my maiden name was mccausland and my dad's nickname macca. I used to go on man city away days with my dad and his friends, and they couldn't believe how alike we were (including the amount of jamesons i used to put away :blush:) so i became mini mac. Sjminimac. (i should add that it eventally became minimac maniac and then just maniac...:haha:) xx

mine is sj = my name is sarah-jane, mini mac = my maiden name was mccausland and my dad's nickname macca. I used to go on man city away days with my dad and his friends, and they couldn't believe how alike we were (including the amount of jamesons i used to put away :blush:) so i became mini mac. Sjminimac. (i should add that it eventally became minimac maniac and then just maniac...:haha:) xx

I've always wondered about your name! Makes sense now! :haha:

My first names carly, last namr starts with a p and i was born in 1990 :) x

My first name is Kari and my married name starts with Mc and we got married on June 25th, six years ago in three weeks. Kmc looks weird and doesn't roll of the tongue very well so I use kmac instead.

SJ - I love the reason behind your user name!!

Mine is pretty self explanitary too - My name is Ceri .... and my surname is Baran .... CeriB! God, I'm so imaginative!!

I originally thought we were going to wait until the year 2016 to have children. Then in 2009 the TTC bug bit and I've never looked back! :haha:

Smokey was the name of my first cat when I was 2 yers old, iv always used either smokey or smokeyvamp as usernames for everything for the last 15 years

Natsku is what my OH calls me whenever he talks about me to other people. He never actually calls me it to me for some reason!

my hubby is called Arnie... and I love him so much... so I heart Arnie!

LOs initials are DCS. lol not to imaginative.

I have no idea! :shrug: lol x

My name is Emma but as a kid my dad always called me Emily ferret for some reason. It just stuck.

Joined when I found out I was preggo and due date was in November, and November was too long so I shortened it to Nov, I am married so put Mrs in front.

Hence MrsNovBaby

Happens that I had LO in October

My name is Emma but as a kid my dad always called me Emily ferret for some reason. It just stuck.

Where abouts in surrey are you? sorry if iv asked before im often asking people that :)

I was nicknamed thumper years ago by a friend as I jump up and down when I get excited lol I also do the foot thumpy thing too. Less bouncy now but still have the nickname :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->