Whats the story behind your user name?

couldn't think of one so "stardust" is from the film stardust that i'd just got on DVD and 599 is part of my birthday :) xx

I was almost 37 years old, unemployed, in med school, married less than a year, two older boys, poor as a church mouse, USING PROTECTION, had a miscarriage (didn't even know I was pregnant), GOT PREGNANT AGAIN within 2 weeks. SUPRISE!! :rofl:

pepsi was the name of my first cat who i grew up with from birth till 16 years old.

I used to hang around on IRC when girls didnt exist on there and people kept thinking i was a boy, so i wanted to add Chick to the add of my name, but the maximum amount of characters was 9. so i ended up with PepsiChic.

its been my nickname since i was 14 and im now 24!

katy comes from my first name (Katherine) and 1310 is from the 13th of October which was my first date with DH back in 2001! x

Well I bet nobody can guess the story behind my username.....

My name is Danielle Mitchell so hence DanielleMitch!!!

I have 2 nicknames that I could of used though now, Mitch the Bitch or Fanny (don't ask me why I am 25 and all of my friends still call me Fanny :shrug:, I get mitch the bitch when I say something unkind- I have an acid tongue!

Well mine is pretty self explanitory seeing as I have pics of myself in my signature and you can all see my hair colour!

The only nickname I have really is Alan (my real name is Alana, so original of people eh?!) but I didn't fancy using that strangley!!

x

My name is heva Louise so hevalou and I got slightly addicted to tattoos and piercings so that's where addict came from

My friends used to call me Princess from the raggydolls. I didn't want to be Princess so I went with Raggydoll.

Nats21 - because my names natalie and it was an easy number to remember when signing in! xx

My first borns initials are GMC and I am his mommy hence gmcmommy. I many times get asked though if I have a love of GMC automobiles-go figure!

Ummm, I really don'y know... It's what Ive used on most sites since I was about 14! Should probably think of something new!

When I joined another forum I was 24 so I used kerrie24 and just carried it on to here...dull eh?I think I might change it.

My OH calls me Faffalina / Faffa / Faffy.... Real name Rachael so don't know why really!! xx

Well... Mines pretty obvious... Lol. :)

When I was pregnant, I was obsessed with my wittle one growing inside of me.
So all day every day all I did was day dream about my baby. :)

Sooo That's where I get... LilDreamy. :)

I just love pandas and LO is my cub! I have somethiing to do with pandas for every username

LilDreamy I love the pics of your little girl :haha: They make me smile :)

I joined b&b when we started ttc and I secretly wished for a princess, princesspie just sounded so cute and I thought it might bring me some luck, and our princess, and it did!! Getting a bit emotional writing this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->