Whats the story behind your user name?

when i was pregnant i had to have an early scan at 6 weeks as they though my pregnancy was ectopic..
so beacause my scan was so early there was only a small dot on the scan and we said she looks like a peanut so that is were the peanut is from and the 84 is my birth year

My initials Hollie-Mahri Cooke and an x because everyone needs a little x sometimes!

Mine is the first letter of my name Nora and eeyore cos I used to be absolutely obsessed with eeyore as a teen - still think he's super adorable O:)

I was newly pregnant at Download festival last year and one if the biggest highlights was seeing Slash, who I love from way back in his Guns n Roses days. He has a song called Starlight on his last album and I loved it live so the starlight bit comes from that. 28th January is my birthday hence 2801 x

Cat comes from Catherine but friends call me Cat, and pj ha ha it comes from when my fave band used to be Pearl Jam, so I always abbreviated it to PJ and used it in log ins etc.

And when I signed up to BnB I did it in a hurry so just used my default moniker although I find it really crap and boring now!

Mine is my daughters name. As you can tell I am not very imaginative, lol.

DH's nickname is ozzie (no, not after ozzy osbourne) just a family thing and he always calls me "hunni" so there you go "ozzieshunni" :kiss:

Mines my initials. My name's Rachel, middles name Helen and surname Richman.

Mine and LO's birthday's are both in July. Our birth stone is Ruby (red) and birth flower waterlily (lily) and the ~~ is just to make it pretty :haha:

Lo's due date 25 sept 2010.. Jus so my username is pointless she decided to enter the world on the 1st Oct!! Lol

well Emma cause thats my name!!:haha: and

Daisy as that is the name I wanted to call my first girl, but never thought Id have any so called my dog daisy instead!!!!

Hence Emma-Daisy x

well obviously amy is my name :haha: and 19 6 04 is our wedding date :flower:

Mine is Gaelic for harp player and that's what I am - Scottish and I play the harp.

Great thread! Mine is coz I'm mad about mac's - the computers that is! X

mine is a shorter version of a nick name i was given in work years ago, icequeen. i have no idea why the customers used to call me that :haha:

dropped the queen part and lou is my name

It's just a combination of my real first name and last name (alicia s) and well, an extra "S" because only 1 "S" was taken :rofl:

Lightworker - generally a spiritually awakened person who wants to help people by spreading love and its fine accompaniments. Lol basically I just want to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->