What's the strange thing your baby like to play with?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Not toys... but something else.
Lincoln like wet wipes box, changing mat, water bottle (plastic),
I remember he used to (baby)talk to the wet wipes box to sleep :rofl:

Probably baby wipes. He loves to pull them all out then take one and put it in his mouth and crawl about fast, I think its the feeling of it on his face while hes crawling that he likes, but not exactly sure!

Dec likes to play with the washing machine, the tv!!!! , shoes, picture frames, basically he likes to play with all stuff that he SHOULDNT !!!!! Lol

She likes to play with the t-towels and baby wipe box. :) x

Savannah loves envelopes, paper and catalogues... Anything she can scrunch and put into her mouth

Jack loves cables, grabbing the towels off the oven handles, phones, remote controls :D

Candles, empty colddrink bottles, chairs (he pushes then around, likes the sound), wet wipes box, any cooking utensils (plastic or wooden only). The oven glove, draws ... the list is endless.

Our biggest problem is the remotes and cell phones. He LOVES though and has a tiny little tantrum if we don't let him have them.

Remote controls and cell or cordless phones!!! He actually managed to call 911 when he was 5 months old and I had no idea until they showed up!! LOL

maddi loves watching the tumble drier, playing with coffee table :)dohh:) and trying to grab the remote controls and place mats! x

Oliver just loves to play with the plastic nappy bag. He finds it intruiging and spends ages just watching it sometimes!!:dohh:

She loves the candles, hairbrush... the fire alarm particularly interests her and she is always reaching towards it :lol:

Remote controls and cell or cordless phones!!! He actually managed to call 911 when he was 5 months old and I had no idea until they showed up!! LOL

911 ? :rofl: Clever or what ! I guess he knows what to do ,who to call when he;s in trouble :rofl: bless him

Hannah loves playing with her change mat too and for some reason she finds the tags on toys interesting :rofl:

Daisy loves the TV remote! reaches for it all the time but I'm sure she know's that they can put on My friends tigger and pooh!
Wipes box, I think she like's looking at the baby on the side of the box.....
If anyone is wearing Glasses she goes for them! Trying to steal them off them!
DD's Ipod, but I think thats because she was showing her music videos on it and she remembered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->