whats this?

JustMe.

Reaction score
ive been feeling nauseas on and off since yesterday. Sometimes i feel like i could be sick. My bowel movements have been more frequent but not diahrea. Ive also been feeling dizzy on and off and really tired. And now ive got cramps in the middle of my bump, only mild but their there. I also woke in the night and could barely move, i think it was a braxton hicks as my tummy was really hard and tight and crampy at the bottom. Ive been told baby will come early due to the amount of amniotic fluid. Could this be a sign or just me getting my hopes up lol?

I haven't got a clue but good luck :flower:

It could be a sign, but I've had about the same going on for the past three weeks now. Just your body getting ready.

im not sure either but i have had a bit of nausea and loose bowels - so hoping its a sign baby wants to join us SOON! ;)

good luck! xx

ooh i hope so. Just went to the loo and noticed gloopy clear discharge with white creamy bits in it (sorry TMI!) but not tinged pink or brown :( x

ooh i hope so. Just went to the loo and noticed gloopy clear discharge with white creamy bits in it (sorry TMI!) but not tinged pink or brown :( x

OH, that could be part of your mucus plug.

The mucus plug can be clear, pink, brown or even red tinged...according to my OB.

is it also elasticy? Cause i just went to the loo again and noticed the texture was different to my normal discharge, it was like elastic :blush: lol

sounds like you are getting ready to go hun, my plug with ds was the weirdest clear gooey thing i ever saw, not tinged with anything so hopefully this is it for you, good luck xx

thats what mine was elasticy like childrens goo that they play with.... ooh how exciting xx

its odd cos i have been having the sysptoms you have had hun minus the plug and bh/ cramps.

i had backpain, menstrual like cramps and nausea since friday and when i went to get checked yesterday i ended up admitted to the hospital due to having contractions every 2 minutes.... i didn't even realize it just thought it was BH..I have had BH since 20 weeks but the backpain, cramps and nausea was new...so ya never know..they are trying to hold me off until my LO is 36 weeks but the contractions are still very close :(

Sounds like that was def the plug hun!! You could continue to loose bits and pieces for a while, but hope baby is here soon for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->