• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What's up with my chart?

Nina83

Cherry Garcia
Reaction score
My lutheal phase is usually 14 days, so AF should come tomorrow, but my temps are weird!
I sometimes "feel" pregnant, like I just know, and those are on the days when every symptom says "BFN".
I POAS the past couple of days, I got what looks like a super super faint-almost not there-evap maybe? line.
cervix is high and firm, CM turned sticky.
My temps were high again this morning, but I also didn't sleep all that well, it was mostly a very light sleep, but wouldn't that affect my temps much more than just a degree?
Am I still in? What do you think? Is it still possible to get my positive?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f9e8/?i=5375096&

It looks good. With my last pregnancy my temps remained high instead of the usual temp drop. The only way to know for certain is to take a test or wait until you've had 18 days of high temps. Good luck!

Nina I think this is a good sign eek! When are u gonna test again?

Nina I think this is a good sign eek! When are u gonna test again?

Thanks,
I'm hoping it is. I'm just tired of peeing on sticks. I'd rather wait and find out I'm pregnant at 9 weeks after the scary stage!

I agree nina wouldn't be lovely to find out and you had no idea and it's nearly your 12 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"