What's up with the EWCM?

mommy2maddox

Reaction score
My LMP was August 18. I had wet cm Aug. 30-Sept. 1 (so three days) with a high, soft, and I *think* open cervix. Then, the next two days I had what I would call creamy cm but not a whole lot. Almost dry, actually. Then, on Sept. 4, I wiped twice and had a little bit of EWCM with some spotting. Yesterday (the 5th) and today I am pretty dry. I noticed I wiped a little yellow this morning (not urine). We BD on August 30 and 31 when I had the wet, watery (not dripping though) cm.

So, I'm just curious to see when you think I may have O'd this cycle. Was it the 4th when I had the EWCM? Could it have been before the EWCM showed? Is there even a chance sperm could have met the egg with intercourse the 30th and 31st of August?

Thank you!

It sort of sounds like you had some post-ovulatory (if that's even a word) CM with after September 1st. That's how it is with me. I have read that once you ovulate you may become 'dry' and if AF comes then (obviously, right?) you see CM. After AF you're supposed to be dry-ish too. Maybe cloudy or sticky. And, maybe your OD'd early this last cycle. That's happened to me before.

Hope that helped...

It sort of sounds like you had some post-ovulatory (if that's even a word) CM with after September 1st. That's how it is with me. I have read that once you ovulate you may become 'dry' and if AF comes then (obviously, right?) you see CM. After AF you're supposed to be dry-ish too. Maybe cloudy or sticky. And, maybe your OD'd early this last cycle. That's happened to me before.

Hope that helped...

Whoops, meant *won't see CM...yikes. When I re-read that post I was like "What did I just say?!" Sorry.

That would be wonderfully wonderful. My symptoms are non existent this cycle with exception to some tender breasts under the arms (but not constantly), some constipation, and fatigue. Far different than last cycle when I had a slew of symptoms and then got my period six days late. Weird.

Thank you!

Hope that helped...

I hate when symptoms differ from cycle to cycle. Drives me mad. This cycle I've decided to take it easy on the 'symptom tracker' efforts on my part because it makes me nuts when they change. Hope you get a BFB soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->