What's waking you up!!

sailorgirl1

Reaction score
LACK OF SLEEP Grrrr!!!! What's waking you up? So far I've had: Too hot, thirsty, vivid dreams, need loo and last night I woke up with cramps which was worrying but then once I was awake they'd gone so not sure if dreamt or not!!!!! Maybe I jolted awake and that caused the pain?!!!!

all of the above so far except the cramps (which I will probably now get tonight :haha:

Mostly it's being extremely thirsty (as in I feel like I was out drinking vodka the night before...), and needing the loo. I have been slowly stripping off the amount I'm wearing in bed as I do get too hot!

im up like 5 times a night needing to pee, im so thristy when im up i have to drink, which i obviously dont want to after i have gotten up the 3rd or 4th time as i actually want to sleep, but im so thirsty i have to.

Then i cant get comfy, hubby annoys me, too hot, then too cold arh!

My arms feel like they have electric current racing through them and that wakes me up over and over.

I just seem restless, and find myslef laying on my sore boobs :-( I'm already wearing a night-time sleep bra to try and ease the discomfort at night!!! but I guess it's just natures way of preparing us for a lack of sleep over the next 12 months?!! lol

Restless, stiff/sore arms, need to pee at least once a night and feel like I've already had enough sleep even though I've only slept for five hours and have another two to go until my real wake-up time. I always wake up right at 2:30 :shrug:

I am also very hot, and can no longer sleep in clothing!

Bathroom trips, feeling rest less, and the ocassional feeling I'm passing gas in my sleep....I mean really!!

It must be preparation!!! The vivid dreams are the worst! I think that's what gave me a cramp cos I jolted awake!!! It was awful!! xx

all of the above, needing a wee and then i cant get back to sleep. grrr

I just can't seem to get to sleep! Im restless, hafta keep shaking my arms and legs..I'm too warm, I'm too cold (but my temp is 37.2!)..I'm thirsty, I hafta pee, I'm hungry..everything really! Last night it was bad cramps that had me testing this morning cus I was convinced it was over!

Thirst, hunger, needing to potty, more thirst, hot, then cold, then hot again, hubby pinning me down with his leg (he really needs a body pillow or something) and then usually my DS crawling in bed with me around 5.

LuneBean were they abdo cramps? That's what I had? I wonder if I suddenly move in my sleep because if I suddenly get up I get a cramp too?

Having to pee, too hot, nausea, hunger

Too hot, then too cold, then bathroom, then drink, then food. SOOOOO tired, but can't manage to sleep past 6:30 am! And then I can't fall asleep when I lay down! I can't wait for the weekend when I can just be lazy all day!

Having to pee often, vivid dreams, feeling too warm and then too cold. I can't remember the last time I had a full night's sleep.

Stupid cough keeps waking me and really sexy dreams wake me up too!
Though OH doesnt mind those lol.

too hot, too cold, headaches, needing a wee, thirsty, sneezing, worrying, aches, sore boobs, being too tired....:)

Having to pee all the time mostly! But also vivid dreams and hunger, as well as just feeling wide awake for no reason. I look at the clock and realize it's still the middle of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->