What's with the painful kicks!

sophie22

Reaction score
Ugh, mostly just below my belly button or there abouts! Started yesterday in the night, my God, I shot up! Even more today. Wats that all about??:wacko:

Less room to move around. :)

Last we saw, ours was breech - figures! I get the worst kicks down below. I swear one of these days she's going to rip right through my uterus. I've almost peed my pants a few times too and I've screamed in public. LOL

It does feel like he's going to rip out if there! I do t think he is breach though, thankfully as I get low down and high up movement...I hope!

I've been subjected to a good few sharp kicks to the ribs thanks to a transverse/breech baby. He likes to lay across with his butt down low and this feet stuck up in my ribcage! Awkward lil beggar lol.

Oh yeah less room to move around & the kicks are becoming so painful. Mine always kicks me up into the ribs or pushes me up so much that makes it so hard for me to breath, i assume she probably pushes too much into my lungs. joys of pregnancy.

I get kicks down below and I'm worried he'll stay like that. I get kicks sometimes on the side but not often. Want to see the kicks but down below kicks aren't visible.

Many women have had the same pains, the baby is just moving his or her position. If it gets worse or if you need re-assureance, then go get yourself checked out, just in case! :)

Baby has been kicking like crazy today. I just can't seem to get used to the feeling of it...sorta freaks me out ;)

Im 32 weeks and my tummy feels so sore from all the kicks and punches
(Not that I am complaining - I love feeling him move)

Less space now and I guess the baby is putting on fat so stronger!

Mines back to back and limbs are forever poking out of my stomach around my belly button, pulling on all my muscles and feels like its going to rip my skin!!! Midwife said its its position and should be less painful if it moves :( x gone are the cute flutters lol

I know the feeling! Yesterday three times I swear she was trying to fight her way out of my cervix!! Actually made me shout 'ouch' out loud. Hope she's not so cheeky when she's born lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->