What's wrong with me? (long)

LynnieH

Reaction score
Help!! I am not feeling myself at all. I have had two nights where I couldn't get to sleep until 3am. I am feeling down but there is nothing wrong with me physically and the baby is fine. I have seen th midwife and doctor today and they seem to think I am suffering from some kind of anxiety about the birth. They have told me to take the rest of the week off work.

OH seems to think that we have been worrying about getting lots of things done and sorting money for the baby and now it's all sorted I am worrying that we've forgotten something.

I am feeling really stupid for being pathetic and not knowing what is the matter.

Can any of you help me understand what is wrong?

:? :cry:

Awww sweetie you are not being pathetic :hugs: :hugs:

I felt like that before i had Jack

I think because it is your second you don't have as much time to devote thinking about everything you need/have got

I woke up or couldn't get to sleep loads as i would always think of something that needed doing or paying

I think it is perfectly normal hun, and if you are not napping during the day you could be getting overtired at night, i kow that happened with me

When PG with Em i could sleep when i needed to but with Jack i was always aware of needing to go to school etc..

Try not to run yourself ragged and chill out a bit (easier said than done i know)

:hugs: :hugs:

awwww dont worry hun theres nothing wrong with you at all....

everybody feels like that at some stage during pregnancy,
listen to your doctor and take a week off work,
clear your head by getting some well deserved sleep
and everything will seem less bad tomorrow

big hugs :hugs:

Awwwwwww babe, as everyone has said, there is nothing wrong with you at all hun, we all go thru it and you have had your turn!

I hope you are feeling better hun?

Take care! x

Jus to let everyone know I think I am feeling better. The nesting instinct has set in bg time!! And OH joked that if he stood still I'd tidy him away or clean him.

I am back at work tomorrow and reall don't want to go back. I only have 3 weeks left now though. i am just starting to worry about sleeping again. I have a bit of a headache this mornng and I'm sure its the stress creeping up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->