Whats wrong with me!!!

My god hun its all going on now!! Cant believe he said all that to u. U do what u feel is best, I think its hard to forget and erase ALL feeling for FOB cause at the end of the day, they are exactly that, The fathers of our baby, we will always have a connection to them in some way.
If u do want him back, make him sweat, make him realise that he has to earn it to be part of u and hollies life. He cants just get bored of her and come to u. Neither u or hollie need that kinda shit.
Meet him in a public place, for coffee or something (no booze lol) ask him what u wanna know, go away and think about what he said, and remember, The ball is in UR court now. So if he wants to have u both in his life he can bloody well wait til ur good and ready.

Good luck huni, let me know how u get on. FB me or something.
Be thinking about ya x

I would say about meeting up! Just be careful though :hugs: I know he said his phones at the bottom of a lake but is their any possibility he got the txt message beforehand? and is not sure what to say back type thing?

Let us know how you get on! xx

Na he aint got it, cos my phone report is still saying pending on that txt and another one, so i no he hasnt got it!!!

My god hun its all going on now!! Cant believe he said all that to u. U do what u feel is best, I think its hard to forget and erase ALL feeling for FOB cause at the end of the day, they are exactly that, The fathers of our baby, we will always have a connection to them in some way.
If u do want him back, make him sweat, make him realise that he has to earn it to be part of u and hollies life. He cants just get bored of her and come to u. Neither u or hollie need that kinda shit.
Meet him in a public place, for coffee or something (no booze lol) ask him what u wanna know, go away and think about what he said, and remember, The ball is in UR court now. So if he wants to have u both in his life he can bloody well wait til ur good and ready.

Good luck huni, let me know how u get on. FB me or something.
Be thinking about ya x

Oh Ash, dont you worry, i will make him pay, his not just swaning back into another relationship, i was having a good think about it in bed lastnight, IF and it is a BIG IF we got back, he need to prove himself for a couple of months, seeing hollie on time and making an effort and trying to make me trust him for a good couple of months, and if after that, he has proved himself, then maybe we will talk about it
Because at the end of it all, i just want hollie to know her dad, if he lets me down its different, but letting his daughter down is another story and i will not put up with that!!!
BUt ash will let you no asap xxx

Hun can I ask you something?

Do you want to be back with him? Trully is that what you want?

Sam i really don't know, i do love him very deep down, but i've put them feelings beside for so long, i just want him to be there for hollie, his has to prove himself and i dont no if i could ever trust him, so need to sort him and hollie out and see how they get on xxx

hun the thing is when we bury then they do have a habit of coming back and more so. I think what makes it worse is that we are the ones that were left so we always harbour those feelings where if we had left then a lot of those strength of feelings wouldnt exist anymore.

Just be careful hun - you and Hollie have come sooooo far and done soooo amazingly that you just need to let him know that its you thats in control now not him

Keep me posted how it all goes. Wish you all the luck in the world hun

Hey I was reading this thread and just wanted to know how everything went? Are you guys getting back together, what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->