Whats wrong with me?

HollyRachael

Trying for first buba <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies..

So i came off cerazette november 2010 to try for a baby with OH after 2 and a half years being on cerazette with no bleed.

We were ttc #1. I got my period last week.. So i knew i wasnt pregnant but i thought it was pretty quick for it to come back after that. Anyhow, ive started taking cerazette again.. My OH's brother has a baby whose 10months old, and ever since being around that baby its really put me off having one for now, and how they are always moaning about the baby.

Yet ive wanted one for the past 2 years or so :S. Ive just got a new job and I love it there, but me and OH argue alot cus i work days and he works nights we only get the weekends together really even though we live together. He wanted a baby but said when i was ready cus he is, yet ive started taking my pill again and ive told him i wana get financially sorted first & make sure i know its defo what i want, which he is fine with.

But his family keep pushing it on me saying 'ill be next' and 'il have one running around soon'.. Dont get me wrong id love a baby, but not yet.. Im 2O now and i just want to wait a few years, i want nice furniture and stuff..

Is something wrong with me after wanting one for so long & then changing my mind? :S.. help.

its each to their own, and theres no point going for it and getting pregnant and realising its not what u want, just make sure its what u want before u do ttc, and dont let anyone else sway ur way of thinking. theres nothing wrong with u.
:flower:

its each to their own, and theres no point going for it and getting pregnant and realising its not what u want, just make sure its what u want before u do ttc, and dont let anyone else sway ur way of thinking. theres nothing wrong with u.
:flower:

Thankyou hun your completely right :) i rather be 110% sure im ready n i want a baby cus i dont wana have it and no i cant cope if u know what i mean cus we struggle money wise now, so we've got 2 cats for the time being lol i know it sounds stupid but works for us :) :kiss: thanks again bab x

no probs :D cats r prob like having babies but at least u can leave them when u want :) hope to see u here again when u do decide to ttc :) x

i felt exactly the same at your age, im 25 now, iv been with my husband for 9 years and married 1, i had been desperate for a baby from 20-now but sometimes you have to realise you may want a baby but you know deep down you want a bit more 1st,
you have your right to change your mind, i knew we really couldnt afford a baby at 20 and sometimes dont know how other younger people can afford babies.
i think your doing the right thing as if you had a babay now you wont not be totally happy if you still wanted more from your life 1st x think your sensible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->