Whats wrong??

littlechicky

Reaction score
Hi, I just turned 17 about a week ago and im dating my first boyfriend. We just had sex and it was both of our first times, it was just once! he used a condom. Its been two days and i took my tampon out today and along with blood, there was dark yellow mucusy stuff on it. i was supposed to get my period the day after we had sex. do i have blood because i had sex or because i got my period? ive never had this yellow stuff before and it is scary. i dance ballet very seriously so maybe it was because i got sweaty at ballet with a tampon in? or should i be worried about infection or sexually transmitted disease?? it doesnt hurt to urinate. is this normal?? :wacko:

Didn't want to R&R but this will get locked because you aren't pregnant.
I think you should go to your doctor if this isn't normal for you to get checked out as it could be a sign of infection.
Good luck :flow:

It sounds like maybe an infection? Maybe if you OH wasn't 'clean'?

I doubt you are pregnant as you wouldn't have symtoms that quickly. Go to your docor if it continues. x

sounds like an infection i'd get it looked at- dont think your pregnant

You're not pregnant, I highly doubt you could have ovulated so close to your period (which was due the day after you had sex).

Go to the doctors and get tested, sounds like an infection :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->