• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's your 1 year olds fav toy?

mel102

Reaction score
Hey everyone I want to start my Christmas shopping soon but have no idea what to get my dd she will be 11 and a half months at Christmas so I want to ask you all what your child's fav toy was at that age :) thanks everyone

My DS its all cars cars cars lol or tractors and thing with 4 wheels lol

His little tikes police car.. We have to keep it in the living room, as he climbs in and watches TV, eats lunch.. Everything.

At that time, his bag of mega blocks. Still plays with them a lot now.

My lo it was her dolly, tea set and cooker

Oh and she adored her dolls house and little people darm. Happy land stuff is very popular to

Oh and she adored her dolls house and little people darm. Happy land stuff is very popular to

Thanks I've heard lots of people talk about happy land stuff must have a look into it :)

Little tykes cozy coupe car by far. She loves it :) xx

Edited to add that we got her the pink princess cozy coupe so it was still girly xx

Riley has the happy land set (a lot of it) and he's not that bothered yet :( haha. Hoping he grows into it x

Cardboard boxes and wrapping paper!

Tractors, cars, iPad

Riley has the happy land set (a lot of it) and he's not that bothered yet :( haha. Hoping he grows into it x

I was looking at some of the happy land stuff there is some really nice sets but I do think that she would be a little to young at Christmas to enjoy it :(

I think it depends on your child. My lo is very into imaginativr play so loved happyland stuff as soon as we got it. She got for her first birthday

For Evelyns first birthday it was a toy kitchen. :)

At 1 year I think his favourite things were mega bloks and his toot toot cars & garages and moving tractor with farm animals, he was really into elmo then too so loved his talking elmo. I'm finding this year hard as all he plays with now is his disney diecast cars he's cars obsessed lol so I'm getting him more plus the new disney planes that's all he is interested in now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->