Whats your baby's bedtime?

Linny

Reaction score
Mine is kind of varied at the moment and would like to get LO into a proper bedtime routine.

Where do you give your last bottle/breast feed?

Jeez I wish each baby born came with their own unique set of instructions :lol:

My LO has his bath at 6.30 and then a feed and bed for 7pm.

haha i'm up for a manual!
i put lucas to bed at 7, usually fight him to sleep until 7.30-8, has his last booby at 6.45 :)

Imogen's bedtime has been 9pm since she was about five months old. I generally gave her a bottle and then put her straight to bed. Teddy doesn't really have a bedtime, he falls asleep in his bouncer downstairs sometime between 9 and 10 and then I take him up with me when I go to bed. He does normally have a feed just before he goes to sleep. I only bath every second night though, and that's done before dinner as a rule.

Up until 4 months LO slept from about 7.30 - 10pm in her bouncer downstairs, then had a dreamfeed at 10pm in her room and went down in her cot. Then we put her in her cot straight after her 7pm feed and dream fed her at 10pm. Then about a month later she dropped the dream feed. So now she has her last bottle 7pm in her room after her bath and goes straight to bed in her cot.

Zach has his bottle at 7pm, on my bed.

He nearly always falls asleep on the bottle, then i just give him his dummy and place him in his cot. So he goes down for the night about 7.15ish.

We bath in the mornings, although when i had DD, more time and enough hands free, we used to do bath, bottle, bed.

:)

Thanks ladies!

I have recently been putting LO to bed between 7 and 8 in her cot and she wakes anywhere between 11 & 1.30am for a feed. Then again anytime around 3.30am to 5am depending on her first wake.

Last night however her room was too warm to put her in at that time so she slept in her swing till 9pm and then i fed her and put her to bed at 9.30 and she didn't wake till 3am!!!!! Now I'm toying with idea of letting her sleep downstairs with us for a while so her last feed is later :)

Its got earlier as he has got older. It used to be 2am!! Now he can barely keep his eyes open at 530pm. I usually start his routine at half 5 or 6 if he is still wide awake - bath, put eczema cream on, pj's, breastfeed in bedroom with rain soundtrack on and curtains drawn and he is asleep anywhere between 6 and 730. Just started doing shush, pat last night and it worked like a charm. He laughed at me for the first 10 mins then went off to sleep! At your lo's age he was still downstairs with us in the evenings though and would go to sleep about 9 or 10 pm in my arms. I think its best to just keep an eye on their tired signs and follow their lead or you will end up fighting a losing battle! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->