Whats your boys called?

Wriggley.... how do you pronounce your boys names?

my boys have unusual names

Z.acoiya Philip (without the full stop - thats just there to stop google searches of his name popping up with my threads )
A.lakae Louis (again no fullstop)

Z.acoiya is an aternative spelling of Sequoia so that it can be shortened to Zac if he likes. Sequoia is a tree meaning 'live long, strong and bold' and is also 'cherokee'

A.lakae (Alex for short) means leadership, Pride

I love that your boys have unique names with common short forms, i know people who wish they had more unique names and people who wished they blended in more, your boys can have both :)

my boys have unusual names

Z.acoiya Philip (without the full stop - thats just there to stop google searches of his name popping up with my threads )
A.lakae Louis (again no fullstop)

Z.acoiya is an aternative spelling of Sequoia so that it can be shortened to Zac if he likes. Sequoia is a tree meaning 'live long, strong and bold' and is also 'cherokee'

A.lakae (Alex for short) means leadership, Pride

I love that your boys have unique names with common short forms, i know people who wish they had more unique names and people who wished they blended in more, your boys can have both :)

Thanks hun I thought it be good to give them the choice for when they are older.

Ours youngest was going to be called Isaiah but my mum said it reminds her of the song I say a little pray for you :/ totally put me off lol but now if we ever had another boy I'm still loving it so who knows

I was going to name my baby Moses George or Moses Oak, but then it turned out that she's actually a lady baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->