whats your child like shopping?

1 child not so bad. Both children = a nightmare! (7 & 3) it's like they feed off of each other haha. I don't mind taking either alone but both together is a lot of work.

My daughter is absolutely fine shopping, I never take her for long periods but she's always well behaved. We often have little Mummy and daughter shopping trips into town.
My son will stand it for a while, if it's food shopping and he's in the trolley or if he can help put things in the trolley he'll tolerate it but anything more than that or walking round shop after shop and he either gets whingy or starts being silly because he's bored :lol:

Well.

Finlay doesn't cope at all in shops unless they are ones that interest him. Even then he doesn't "cope" but he has enough interest to keep him focussed so he deal with them better. But that is all sensory and related to his autism. Shops with him are awful. I usually end up physically attacked. We're really hoping occupational therapy helps him with that.

Amelia is 'neurotypical' and honestly she is a fucking rotbag in shops. She isn't sensory at all. She is just incredibly spirited and totally impulsive. She touches everything, dances, zig zags, lays down and rolls around and swings and hangs off everything... She is feral in shops and so embarrassing 😂

She probably copies Finlay or does it to get attention because his needs do mean we focus on him if we go to shops together but even just me and her she is bloody awful. I love her so much, she is absolutely the funniest little girl but my GOD is she horrid in shops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->