What's your comfort food?

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
I thought this would be a neat little thread, seeing as BnB has ladies from all over the world. :flower:

My comfort food is : Menudo - Menudo is a traditional Mexican soup made with beef stomach (tripe) in broth with a red chili pepper base. Usually, lime, chopped onions, and chopped cilantro are added, as well as crushed oregano and crushed red chili peppers.
https://i62.tinypic.com/29w8vb7.jpg

Since getting stationed in another country it is no secret that this dish does not exist here, nor do they have the ingredients to make it. :wacko: I cannot wait to go back to TX. Lol.

That looks great, you can't find the ingredient anywhere???
I don't have a particular comfort food other than stodgy and carby.
Xx

My mums steamed sponge pudding! She had a tumor 30 years ago and has epilepsy so understanding recipes and going near a stove is rare! But when she makes this I am 5 years old again

Good old beans on toast with melted cheese

image.jpg

A lot of the time I have a poached egg on top cos I'm a fatty haha

Sucks you can't get that where you are.. Never heard of it before tbh

I love my pizza. Or lasagna. Or spaghetti with a mountain of fresh mozzarella.

MMmmm....

Baked potato with cheese and beans for me. My daughter loves it to

Those red boxes of cheesey pasta lol we used to get them as kids :lol:

Hot dogs with chili, cheese and onions. mm... I think I know what my dinner tonight will be now...

Carbs! Lots and lots of crisps/pasta/bread/potatoes etc...

Chinese take away as well (chicken chow mein, egg fried rice, sweet and sour sauce, beef foo yung and prawn crackers) yum!

Oh and wine! :blush:

That looks delicious! :)

I love most comfort foods!

I love a lot of carbs but my fav is a full roast dinner especially chicken with stuffing and bread sauce.

My mom's meatloaf and my dad's fried chicken..holy crap. Words can't even describe them lol

I'm reading through everything and my mouth is actually watering. :haha:

I am sort of thinking of buying the spices on Amazon and having them shipped here. Not sure it would work though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->