What's your comfort food?

Potato salad, roasted potatoes, ice cream, chocolate

Recently I've been making a shitty version of poutine with chips, instant gravy and grated cheese instead of cheese curds (never seen cheese curds in the UK) and it's amaaazing and so easy.

Eggy bowl.

2 slices of buttered bread cut into squares, 2 soft boiled eggs. Throw it all in to a bowl and mix it. Doesn't look very appetising buts it's the ultimate comfort food.

Cheesecake! Unhealthy I know, but sod it, yolo, lol!!

Marmite on toast too.

Chicken parm as well
Turkey dinner with all the fixins:):)
Pizza:)
Chocolate:)
Coca cola:):)

Chocolate, super noodles with cheese on, lasagne, pepsi... anyting unhealthy really! Haha

Recently I've been making a shitty version of poutine with chips, instant gravy and grated cheese instead of cheese curds (never seen cheese curds in the UK) and it's amaaazing and so easy.

They are not sold anywhere I have looked high and low! Sometimes I cut up red babybel cheeses into curds....its the closest I have found.
There are a few poutine market stalls in various markets around london, one at the brick lane market has cheese curds. Im going to attempt to make some this summer.
Whenever I visit home (montreal) I bring (smuggle!) a few big bags and put them in the freezer.

They are not sold anywhere I have looked high and low! Sometimes I cut up red babybel cheeses into curds....its the closest I have found.
There are a few poutine market stalls in various markets around london, one at the brick lane market has cheese curds. Im going to attempt to make some this summer.
Whenever I visit home (montreal) I bring (smuggle!) a few big bags and put them in the freezer.

Oh my word I'm definitely trying the babybel thing! And yaay I'm going keeping that in mind next time I go to London :)

Eggy bowl.

2 slices of buttered bread cut into squares, 2 soft boiled eggs. Throw it all in to a bowl and mix it. Doesn't look very appetising buts it's the ultimate comfort food.
my oh has bovril on the bread otherwise the same. hisfav breakfast haha.

Oh my word I'm definitely trying the babybel thing! And yaay I'm going keeping that in mind next time I go to London :)

Im just back from a weekend in paris ans OMG the Canadian pub there has 9 different versions of poutine WITH authentic cheese curds. It was amazing.

hahaha i put it in soups and stews etc. but it is good on bread hm:)

Cheese cake

Doritos with a packet of choc buttons mixed in. I know I know :)

Chinese food if I'm hungover

Im just back from a weekend in paris ans OMG the Canadian pub there has 9 different versions of poutine WITH authentic cheese curds. It was amazing.

HOW can you have 9 different versions?! Ommmmmg

Cheese cake

Doritos with a packet of choc buttons mixed in. I know I know :)

Chinese food if I'm hungover

Ooh I do this! It's my thing when I go the cinema - bag of cool Doritos and a bag of Cadbury's caramel nibbles. Sooooo good together! I'm craving now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->