What's your favourite thing about being a mum

Amy31

Reaction score
Just wondered what you ladies are looking forward to about becoming a mum. To thoses who already are what is your favourite bit about being a mum?

I am looking forward to cuddles, family holidays, and watching OH with his son :)

Im looking forward to just doing my best as a mum and be a great parent! Cant wait to see my OH with his son.. He loves kids and he is amazing with his nephew.. He is going to be a lovely dad and cant wait to see that side of him!

Looking forward to all the obvious such as cuddles, hugs, kisses, comforting my baby boy when he is sad.. :)

My favorite thing about being a mom... is its the first thing in my life that I've stumbled on that I'm naturally good at. I'm not perfect, by any means... but raising my son comes pretty naturally to me... its the one thing in my life that I don't feel like I have to work hard at to hold it together. :cloud9:

My favourite part of being a mum is when my son cuddles me and says "love you mummy" - Melts my heart everytime <3 - And he tells me he loves me 10+ times a day :D. And exactly what Aley said.. Being a mum is the only thing I've found (so far) that I'm really, naturally good at :)

I can't wait to take her out for walks in the pram, dress her in all the cute clothes i've bought, take her swimming for the first time, introduce her to our guinea pigs and see how my bf is with her and how they bond :)

Snuggles for sure... and as they grow... the hilarious things that come out of their mouths. We were driving not long ago, and my husband got a little road-rage-y and exclaimed, "Argh!! Get out of the way, dumb-ass!"
And my 4 year old gasped in shock and said, "Daddy!! Don't say 'dumb'!!" :rofl:
They are so innocent....and too funny without even trying.

Snuggles for sure... and as they grow... the hilarious things that come out of their mouths. We were driving not long ago, and my husband got a little road-rage-y and exclaimed, "Argh!! Get out of the way, dumb-ass!"
And my 4 year old gasped in shock and said, "Daddy!! Don't say 'dumb'!!" :rofl:
They are so innocent....and too funny without even trying.

OMG, that's funny. :rofl: :rofl: I can't wait until my son starts really talking like that!! :rofl:

I really should be writing all these things down. They're memories you don't want to forget!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->