Whats your food Addiction you cant live without?

julietz

Reaction score
Ok so il go first, i am a big savoury person, and i am addicted to crisp, i cannot live without them, i cant go a day without a packet or i start to get irritable and moody, they make me feel so good, and are so yummy, but also so fattening :( id love a cure to be able to live without them, because there probably the reason i cant shift my pop belly, and i am a big size 10 but with a pop belly, had my baby a year ago so no excuse for it, i tried alternatives, rice cakes aect, but they didnt work, there not crisp, i love em, cheese an onion, wotsits, pickled onion space raiders, squares, monster much, nick nacks, discos, mmmmm they drive me crazy, and make me so happy, but ever so guilty when i eat them, one is never enough, just bought 3 big grab bags for over xmas, and iv ate 1 and 1/2 an it not even xmas eve, what is your food addiction? and share ideas to help cut them out im in need.

I have a major sweet tooth so anything with sugar in is my addiction. Lol. Yet strangely, I can't stand sugar in my tea. Lol.

I know it's not food but I can't live without Pepsi Max or Diet coke. Lol.

Chocolate! Which is why I do slimming world instead of cutting out sugar because I can enjoy chocolate everyday and still lose weight =)

At the minute it's diet coke too. I wake up craving it. I never did until I started breastfeeding

Pizza is definitely a food I can't live without. I usually eat it once in 2 weeks but could easily eat it every day.

why not try Walkers French fries instead as they are less calories x
Mine atm is Sour Skittles, I can get through a big bag in one sitting

ummm deffo sweet things! At the moment its fruit smoothies because they are very sweet and filling and I'm trying to lose weight :)

why not try Walkers French fries instead as they are less calories x
Mine atm is Sour Skittles, I can get through a big bag in one sitting

Walkers french fries, omg i had to stop buying them,because 1 was never eough, your right they are low in calorie but add 3 bags up which id do easily, not good :(

Sugar for me, love it love it.. Lol slowly gettin rid of it tho.. First week was hard as i had a bad headache! Lol

Sugar for me, love it love it.. Lol slowly gettin rid of it tho.. First week was hard as i had a bad headache! Lol

Its interesting you should say that because ive gone from sugar-mental to natural sugar only in my fruit and there is some in bread, and I have felt really ill like no energy tired and a stonkingly bad headache for two days solid its been three days now, of course im going to keep going, I have ALOT of weight to lose but seriously coming off of sugar and salt too come to think f it is proving to be hard, I feel quite weak and was a bit dizzy earlyer, although that might be due to stress hmm sorry I've gone on a bit there...

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->