Whats your horoscope sign

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Hope this will let me put all the options in.

I am Aquarius.

If you have any of them interesting sites post them to to see if they are correct.

I'm an aquarius too, apparently, we are water bearers and very loyal to the ones we love!! Oh and we do not get along with pisces either

ETA: I didn't read the first post correctly

vote on poll. I do get on with pieces, but in saying that both bro and sis are and dont speak to me. I dont think I have signs i dont get on with just people. My friend is a Scorpio yet my mum is and I don't get ion with my mum.

I put Libra, but I am actually on the virgo/libra cusp! So I really could have put both! I have mainly Libran traits, but sometimes Virgan ones come out too!

I am a Gemini, the twins. So true for me i used to read up on signs all the time x

I'm actually 2 star signs depending on where u look.. I'm the 22nd November, I'm mostly scorpio so thats what I always count my starsign and I also have most the traits of a scorpio. but I can also be sagittarius on some things.

I am a Pisces and i fit every attribute a Piscean should have :)

I think aquarians are amazing :D I'm very very true to form. My oh is a pisces and apparently we are not a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->