What's your "ideal" and what would you do to get there...

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I can't imagine doing anything too drastic- like surgery! But tbh, the cellulite on my butt is my biggest insecurity. I know it's normal and most women have it to one extent or another- it's something I've always disliked- and even worse now that I'm older (going to be 40 in Dec)...

Ideally, I wouldn't at all mind my size/weight (I'm no skinny minni- I'm 5' 7" and 157lbs and a curvy size 8)-- but that damn cellulite!!!! :wacko:

I found a place that does this lazer treatment-- I'm highly considering it... a bit hesitant. But earlier this year I did a lazer facial to help with some small spots and little broken blood vessels on my face that bugged me... may seem a bit OTT, but it really made me feel better about my skin!

What is your "ideal" area to change and what would you be willing to do about it? Just curious really... lol

My ideal is to have a muscular toned body with about 20% body fat. I already do the lifting, I just eat crap lol. I'm not bothered what my actual weight is just my body fat percentage and muscle :) Got some work to do!

My ideal is to be teeny tiny and elegant and boney. But I'll settle for thin. I hate visible muscle and if I can grab any fat on my body, which I can, I find it repulsive. If money was no object I'd get surgery, yes, and probably hire a trainer and dietician/chef too. It's lucky I'm not rich though, cos I think it'd be easy for me to fall in to the body dysmorphia surgery obsession and I wouldn't know where to stop with both body and face.

I'm not sure I'd get surgery myself, now that I've seen how my body's changing for the better with diet and exercise and even though im no where near happy with the way i look, I don't think it's necessary. That's just me though.

I'm about 11 stone (this is my pre baby weight so I apreciate I have done well with some 'luck' too, to get back there reasonably quickly) but ARGH my problem area was/is my tummy. When I was pregnant I suddenly felt amazing. My tummy was MEANT to be large...the problem area was solved for a while! But I've never had a flat stomach and it's always bothered me. I think everything else about me is 'ok'.

I remember a time of getting right down to 9stone 3lbs several years ago. Woah! I'm not sure if I would ever get there again but would like to be nearer to 10stone.

The problem belly is still wobbly and now just textured with stretchmarks :-/ they have faded but I can't see them actually going for good. I'm only willing to carry on 'dieting'..(I'm following SW from home so not a diet as such but having to think/prepare differently)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->