Whats your motivation?

Jinty

Proud mummy of Kiara Mei
Reaction score
So LO is 4 in September and i've lost a bit since she was born but still not enough! I have phases where i am determined to lose it. Up to 1.5 stones but then just lose motivation and creeps back again!

So frustrating! Just wondering what everyone's motivation is to lose weight?
Maybe some success stories as well? I NEED MOTIVATION! :dohh:

I'm the same really. I'm just taking it a day at a time.

I found a gorgeous dress and I brought it in a size smaller. My best friend asked me to be Godmother to her son and his Christening will be in the summer so I need to be slim and trim by then! :)

I've tried that. My excuses are 'Thats ages away!' Ugh! So hard!

I need some motivation too!

I go through phases where i go out on a night out and see skinny girls in gorgeous dresses and i think 'right tomorrow im starting tomorrow' wake up and do really well for a while, then dont go out for ages and sit there with a big back of crisps and chocolate bar and think ' stuff it, i dont need to impress anyone and if i meet someone they should love me for who i am' :lol: and its a big circle!

I only want to loose about a stone ( im 5'4, 9st7lb, want to get down to around 8st3lbs-8st7lbs) and know i could do it in a month,2 months if i really try, but just never ever have the motivation to keep going at it for long enough!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->