whats your opinion on my ov test results?

perfectangels

Reaction score
Hi all! This is my 1st time using an ovulation test. I'm using the answer test strips. i'm on cd 14. My cycles are about 30+ I started testing yesterday on cd13. Here are the results to my test so far. I'm not sure whether they are +or- so please tell me your opinion. the 1st test i took at 530pm yesterday, the 2nd test at 1130pm yesterday, and the 3rd 8pm today. I have bd monday and today. thanks for your replies!:shrug:

I didn't know which picture to use so i used them all. to me it looks like the 1st one might be positive.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey there,

If I had to say, then I would definitely lean towards positive on CD 13. Are you temping as well? This helps to let you know if have ovulated. Well, basically what I am saying is that you need to be BDing like crazy for the next couple days.

:kiss::hugs: and lots of sticky :dust:

No unfortunatly I don't chart my bbt. Everytime I start I get caught up into another thing and forget to check it. I bd monday and tonight so hopefully! Does the last test look lighter? Is that normal? Thanks so much

The last test looks lighter, and I am not sure if that is normal, but that is exactly what is happening to me. So, I think you are good to go!!

Yeah, Im kinda scared now though because I'm taking Chaste Tree Berry and on here I posted a thread about it to get others experience on it and I got nothing but bad replies back! Saying that it delayed their ovulation or didn't help them at all. I guess Im going to quit taking them. I've only been on them for about a week. If I stop them now they shouldn't have to much affect on me yet, you think? i know this has nothing to do with this post but I enjoyed talking to you and its exciting that we are on the same cycle day, etc. I added you as a friend since i'm new to this. My last question is, how can I email you on here or send you a message? Thanks for your time! GOOD LUCK

I just added you as my friend as well. I think that you can just send a private message, and that is just like an email.

How is everything looking today? My temp went up this morning, but not above my coverline. On top of that, my OPK got darker again. Not pos dark, but darker then yesterday.

I am still confused. I guess we just keep BDing until AF shows her ugly head.

I am sending u a message, just to make sure that it works.

Talk to you soon.

Lots of sticky :dust:

I agree I would believe it was on the 13 as the one of the 14 appears lighter. Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->