What's your sex-life like right now?

What is the "sex" you speak off? :haha:

This pregnancy I've been too ill to even want anything like that completely the opposite to my first pregnancy where we where at it like rabbits :sex: :haha: Kind off miss it though but the last two times we tried I ended up having to throw myself off to the side of the bed to be violently sick :sick: ... Not really a turn on ... So yeah.... :haha:

With LO it took us over 3 years to conceive, I have PCOS and long unpredictable cycles so we dtd every 2 days for months on end. When we got pregnant both of us were so relieved not to have to have sex we only did it a few times the whole pregnancy. It took us a good while to get back into it after he arrived because I found it painful.

Ttc this one only took 3 calender months but again we were so glad to be able to take a break. I also v quickly felt awful and honestly neither of us are in the mood . OH fully admits my pregnant belly doesn't do it for him so we are both more than happy to wait again until after birth. We've been together for about 11 years and I like the fact we can be honest about these things. It doesn't make us feel any less close.

I am the same as you OP...very sick for a long time so I didn't feel like it. Then when we started up again around month 5 or so (when I finally was feeling a bit better), my cervix seems so tender? Sex is almost painful. I don't know why. I've done it a few times for my OH, but it feels so strange and overly sensitive, it's difficult.

I miss my husband and I miss feeling normal and sexy. I feel like a big bloated pig..

Non-existant - it has been months. For a little while I was too tired/achey and didn't want to but mostly it is him that doesn't want to. I don't have the Mega-drive I had early on so it isn't awful but it does make me sad. We cuddle and kiss a bit and do massages - he says it isn't about not being attracted to me but that it is more mental and he just can't stop thinking about the baby and that weirds him out or something. It kind of sucks.

So, yeah. I can relate OP.

Still happening but only like once a week and it isn't as satisfying for me. It's not very comfortable and hasn't been the whole pregnancy but I still like and miss the intimacy. DH and I are very open about it so there's no strain or weirdness about it. I'm still excited to get back to it though!

Sex right now is very sporadic. We normally would DTD once a day, but it's down to a few times a week now. Sex is just really uncomfortable a lot of the time for me at this size, and feeling baby moving during the act is a complete and total mood killer. I still get horny, but it always seems like a better idea than how it turns out.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->