What's your soon to be babies name?

Girl : Jessica Samantha (Samantha was the name of oh's sister who passed away 4 years ago, we're still not sure if we'd use it). And after reading this thread i now like Jessica Rose! Or possibly we might use the name Isabelle but doubt it, cos Izzy sounds quite like my dd's name, Lily, which would be too confusing!

Boy: we've never had loads of boy name ideas but quite like Freddie George, Oscar or Harry

With Lily, we didn't even have Jessica on our list, but now love it!

I love the name Isabella Rose, whoever said that one!

Ive always like Amelia for a girl but one of my good old school mates has just named her daughter that, so dont know if i could use it now!! And for a boy me and DH like Korban. No middle names thought of yet

If we have a girl her middle name will be Allanna after my sister who died.

DD is Nancy Alice and my second (very close!) choice for her was Annie which I still love but it's basically the same name as they're both derived from Anne so I don't feel like I could use it if we had another girl. I love Dorothy (nickname Dolly) at the moment but haven't thought about names properly yet. For boys we had Dominic as our boy name for DD but not sure if we'd use it next time. Middle name for a boy will be Ian or James and Frances for a girl.

I started joking with DH about naming the baby Riker Danger. The more we think about it, the more we like Riker for a boy. And yes, it's Riker as in William Riker form Star Trek TNG.

Wow so many different, lovely names. Thank you for sharing with me. I love hearing baby names. Makes me so excited! Xx

Hello girls, I enjoyed reading through all the baby names!
Myself and OH first discussed this as a joke when we first went on a date (nandos and the cinemas haha!)
We have chosen ever since that day,
Charlie for a boy and either Lillie or Ava for a girl.
We are both hoping for a little boy first because there hasn't been boys born in either of our families for years, however as long as we have a halt and healthy baby we aren't fussy!
Good luck :)

When I was young I always dreamed of having a little girl and naming her Ryan, unfortunately that's my fiance's brother's name so that off the table. I've thought about Rylee now instead but it's a name that's gaining a lot of popularity so I may need to go back to the drawing board.

We are currently thinking Rylee Margaret for a girl as his mom's name and my grandma's name is Margaret.

For a boy he wants the name Andrew after his grandfather, not quite sure what we would do for a middle name yet.

We have a list to pick from but our firsts will be:
Girl: Norah St Claire
Boy: Caleb Bryan
We are so excited and can't wait to get a BFP :)

Gorgeous names ladies. I really like December Hope, I also love the name Noah. I know me too Amgraf86, I hope it comes soon. Sending you all lots of baby dust! Xx

Girl: Ava
Boy: Mason

Also like for a Girl: Ellie Louise, Alyssa and Riley.

Boy: Frankie, Joshua and Theo.

Love the names Ava and Theo. Boy names are so hard to agree on with oh.

I love boys names! So much easier to choose a boys name as a pose to a girls! I have so many names for a son, but not so many for a daughter :wacko: xx

We have had our boy names picked out for awhile, but the girl one changed frequently, but at the moment these are my favorite.

Boy: Oliver Atreyu
Girl: Hazel Charlotte

I love discussing names too. DH and I often talk about it and he initially hated the boys name but he's coming round to it more now...

Boy = Austin David (David was my Grandad's name, is Dad's name and DH middle name)
Girl = Thalia Rose

Although as a few others have said girls name changes now and again as have quite a list of these.

Fingers crossed we all get to use them soon

Lovely names all! We knew even before we were pregnant that if it is a boy Gabriel Thomas. Girl name figured out the month after conceiving - Audrey Grace. Good luck to all!

We picked our daughters name Louise as soon as we started trying and have done the same again this time round but not sure if they will stick this time! Lol
We've said Vince or possibly Vinny for a boy
We've always loved Jessica for a girl but its really common at the mo so also considering Naomi and Rebecca

Aww such nice names we have thought about ours alot even though we have just started TTC:

Girl: Rheya Inge Narissa (Inge is my mum n grans name n Narissa is my partners grans name).
Boy: Finlay Ian William (Ian is partners Grandads name n William is my brothers name)
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->