What's your soon to be babies name?

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Does anyone else have their baby names ready for when you conceive your little miracle?

I do, I always think about it! Keeps me positive :thumbup:

Boy - Chayse
Girl - Candy or Minnie

What are yours?

Aww i love your names, i love the name Daisy (just would have to convince OH on that one haha)

Such a cute name. I'm sure your OH will love it! Xx

We've both agreed on names already. I'm not in love with the boys name but I insisted on the middle name so I had to compromise a little.

Girl - Isabella Rose
My grandma's middle name was Rose. She was like a second mom to me.

Boy - Sebastian Vincenzo
My grandma's brother's (my great uncle) name was Vincent and he was like a dad to me.

And our baby will have my last name a hyphen and his last name.

Lovely names ladies!

I really like Amelia Rose for a girl and Noah (no idea for a second name!) for a boy! We don't discuss names too much yet though, trying not to get ahead of ourselves! :)

We talk about names all the time and have hundreds of possibilities that we like but only 2 that we love.

Girl- Matilda

Boy -Oscar

Because we've pretty much settled on that and have been for about 2 years now (although I know everything could change once pregnant) we find ourselves saying what about ..... for our 2nd girl :haha: :dohh:

We have the names tilly ann for a girl and joshua charles for a boy dh wants joshua i love elliot or isaac for a boy but dh isnt keen at all x

Great names, I love them all. How exciting is it thinking of names eh! Xx

We never really discussed names for our first until we knew the sex, figured no point over arguing over something we didn't need to argue over :lol:

We found out our son was a boy, we watched Stardust and heard the name Tristan and loves it straight away and that was the only name we ever really liked that we both agreed and luckily it really suited him once he was born. His middle name was going to be Jordan (my middle name) but because the in-laws weren't keen on his name they said they would call him TJ so we changed his middle name to Tarot after my Dad :)

Cute names!

We have 3 boys already Marshall, Dylan and Leon.

I like Cameron for a boy and we have had Summer Rose for a girl for a few years now.

I have a daughter called Jessi a.
I love Alexander James for a boy and Jasmine Laurie for a girl :)

Lovely names girls....

Mine are =

Girl - Dolly-Annaleigha

Boy - Elijah

Xxx

Girl ~ Laura Kate (possibly Elizabeth)

Boy ~ Joseph/Patrick/Harry.

haha. OH and I are massive geeks. DD1 is Cara-Snow Sophira. (from legend of the seeker and eragon). and if we have another girl first names are between Daenerys (game of thrones) and Arya(also game of thrones, or eragon). boys are likely Thomas William after my husband. or if I get my way, Hunter William.

LOVE all these names. Hang on in there ladies, our time will come for our beautiful miracles! Xx

haha. OH and I are massive geeks. DD1 is Cara-Snow Sophira. (from legend of the seeker and eragon). and if we have another girl first names are between Daenerys (game of thrones) and Arya(also game of thrones, or eragon). boys are likely Thomas William after my husband. or if I get my way, Hunter William.

I'm going to use Hunter as my sons middle name, if I have a son. Just fell straight in love with that name... Wonder what my husband will think :winkwink:

We already have a Leilah and a Kai...

A boy will be: Micah James
A girl will be: Kiana Grace

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back