Whats your TTC plan?

Deeper Blue

Reaction score
I mean other than just :sex: :D

Last time I was just going to carry on like normal, basically NTNP but that lasted about 1 month and I quickly decended into temping, charting on fertility friend, OPK and POAS from about 7DPO :dohh:

This time I really am going to try and keep chilled about the whole thing and the plan is to :sex: every 2 days throughout the cycle.

Do you guys have a 'plan of attack'? :D

:hi:

This is probably going to sound really silly but tbh i'm not really clued up on the charting and temp thingy. ( that must sound crazy, i haven't a clue where to start)!!!

I was really lucky before as i fell pregnant in the first month of trying (resulted in Molar) so i didn't need to do anything.

I'm going to try and find out more about that as i would like to keep track etc
I'm kinda hoping like you to chill and :sex:every 2 days ( this is what we did last time)

That charting and temping stuff goes like way over my head! haha Anyway, when we start TTC, I'm just going to use my iphone app that shows me when my most fertile days are and just be intimate every other day during that time. Nothing else, I dont want to stress about it too much.

I have no idea what I'll do, especially as OH works away for 12 days at a time! Will cause some problems if I'm fertile the weekend he's away! I guess I'll just have to resign myself to trying for a loooooooooong time :shrug:

That charting and temping stuff goes like way over my head! haha Anyway, when we start TTC, I'm just going to use my iphone app that shows me when my most fertile days are and just be intimate every other day during that time. Nothing else, I dont want to stress about it too much.

Completely agree with you on the temping and charting, i wouldn't know where to start!

I didn't know that app was available - i will have to get that x

I have no idea what I'll do, especially as OH works away for 12 days at a time! Will cause some problems if I'm fertile the weekend he's away! I guess I'll just have to resign myself to trying for a loooooooooong time :shrug:

Hi Hun,

Get OH to save all his annual leave up for those days! - i hope tht wait isn't too long for you :hugs:

x

well last time we were going to be relaxed about it - then I realised there was more to it than just :sex: lol so out came the ovu sticks (never did temping though) then I was on the CB trial and got a monitor which was fab - took us 11months for me to get pregnant and the month I did was the month we only did it twice and were away in NY and did everything I wasnt suppose to do :haha: so this time I will defo try and be more relaxed :happydance:

Same here girls, dont have a clue about temp/charting. Hopefully in May, (although the month keeps changing as trying to save) will NTNP in order not to put too much pressure on ourselves. But I can see myself getting clued up on charting, reading books, and becoming obsessive about OV, when it comes to that time.

All i will be doing is using OPK's and OFC having :sex: thats it, i wont be temping or charting, i dont feel the need to plus i dont want to be stressing about it so much since i could potentially be TTC for quite some time

Same here girls, dont have a clue about temp/charting. Hopefully in May, (although the month keeps changing as trying to save) will NTNP in order not to put too much pressure on ourselves. But I can see myself getting clued up on charting, reading books, and becoming obsessive about OV, when it comes to that time.

I'm glad i'm not the only one :blush: - i was beginning to think everyone was clued up on it! I think i'm gonna read up on it just in case ...

I just plan to go down the NTNP route... lots of BDing.. I'm sure if it takes awhile I will get into charting etc, but I conceived Elyse on the pill, so I don't feel the rush to jump into temping etc right away.

Were just going to :sex:.
Sounds silly but i want my children to be made out of love, not because something i pee'd on told me i had to.

We going in casual as the first time around we charted used ovulation kits EVERYTHING and it became too much. When we finally relaxed about it a year and half later we got got pregnant lol.

So we just gonna bed when we feel the urge to and not use protection I have full faith it will happen when it does lol.

Sounds silly but i want my children to be made out of love, not because something i pee'd on told me i had to.

I totally get where you're coming from, I don't want to turn :sex: into a chore to be done to a schedule. Having said that I realise that that's the ideal and it may come down to charting if things don't happen for us after a time, I'm also a mega impatient control freak so I may well throw all my ideals out the window after the first month:rofl:

I totally get where you're coming from, I don't want to turn :sex: into a chore to be done to a schedule. Having said that I realise that that's the ideal and it may come down to charting if things don't happen for us after a time, I'm also a mega impatient control freak so I may well throw all my ideals out the window after the first month:rofl:

If it dosent happen in 6-9 mounths i may turn to it all but would never tell OH

I knew nothing about TTC until I hit the TTC forums here... wow... those girls KNOW what they are doing. I defo think being stress free helps because like a lot of people I got pregnant the month I wasn't trying at all cause I was on holiday.

Hopefully be chilled out about it all (like you girls have mentioned!).

I might use opks again, as I really like the Clearblue Digital ones as they are really easy to read. Probably won't chart or temp. as I tried it one month and found it a bit of a hassle to wake up and stick a thermometer in my mouth half asleep!

xxx

My plan is to:sex:every other day when I am Ov (I do this by checking CM) but I do not tell my husband as I want to keep the magic alive. We are going natural for now but if after 6months nothing happens I will consider tempting.

My plan is to NTNP for a few months. If it doesn't work by then, we will have to wait longer, until after our wedding. Then we'll go back to NTNP. I just want to do it all in the most relaxed way because I honestly think I would go crazy trying to chart and temp. I don't really understand it all. :wacko:

Just the deeded and track ovulation, taking all the vits and zinc for him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->