Whats your TTC plan?

My plan is to NTNP for a few months. If it doesn't work by then, we will have to wait longer, until after our wedding. Then we'll go back to NTNP. I just want to do it all in the most relaxed way because I honestly think I would go crazy trying to chart and temp. I don't really understand it all. :wacko:

I was thinking about doing that for a month before too..

No plan really, just lots of lovemaking. :D having said that I do chart temperatures and by now, even if I stopped, I'd know when I'm most fertile. I also find that around ovulation is the time when I'm naturally most interested in DH so I can't see it becoming a chore.

Just trying on the fertile days, and I have my iphone app to tell me when they are too. :D

Just lots of :sex: lol. The first month we will be on holiday around ov. If it doesnt happen in 3-6 months then i think ill start using ov sticks but i wouldnt temp as i wouldnt do it properly lol. xx

I have always tracked my periods (online), so have a good indication of my fertile days, and since I have never (well, have for about 4 months a long time ago) been on the pill, I have got to know my cycle and I know when I'm fertile anyway. :)

No charting for me unless it doesn't happen naturally.

I bought myself a temp kit, but ended up throwing it out the window in a rage since I haven't had AF in 8 months so I lost all patience! :blush:

To be honest, since my cycles are so bad, I just intend to remain de-stressed about the whole thing, have :sex: every few days and hope for the best, if in a year nothing happens I will go to the doc and ask for something to try and get a regular cycle. I hear clomid is good :haha:

a few have said to bd every other day - why is this? is it just to prevent ttc turning into a chore or can it actually help to conceive?

i plan to start trying to temp (tried it a few months back to see what my body was doing but gave up as its too hard doing at the same time every morning)... maybe itll be easier this time as i know it could help us conceive..
also plan to use opk xxxx

They say if you BD every 5 days it gives you good coverage as sperm can live up to or around 5 days so it means you'll be covered every day for the whole month (as ov doesn't neccesarily happen on day 14) so when the little eggy pops they get in there! :haha: Also they don't recommend holding it in for too long as the sperm will have been sitting in there too long and although it will be more concentrated chances are they will be more sluggish, so regular :sex: is better.
Plus I never pass the chance for a good O! :rofl:

I think I would also go the ntfp route .

They say if you BD every 5 days it gives you good coverage as sperm can live up to or around 5 days so it means you'll be covered every day for the whole month (as ov doesn't neccesarily happen on day 14) so when the little eggy pops they get in there! :haha:

Sperm can live up to 5 days but they don't neccessarily do. So I think if you want to conceive, a bit more sex might be helpful. :D And fun. :blush:

The two day thing is advice given to couples where the man has a low sperm count. If you only do it every other day, then sperm can "build up" and you have a better chance of conceiving. For everyone else, every day is alright. :thumbup:

I think we'll just see when the mood takes us. But from experience I would say that we won't have trouble motivating ourselves at the right time. :blush:

Hahah we girls never pass up a chance for more :sex: I think NTNP will be more like a sexual marathon.

:blush:

I actually cannot wait to find out if my OH can ever stop being horny....xxxx

Yeah. We're going the NTNP route. I think I am more worried about just getting my ovulation back to normal when I go off the pill but I don't plan on charting or anything. My OH and I have the plan that if we can't conceive naturally, we'll adopt. I don't really want to go into the IVF or hormones route. I know its a great option for some people but not for me. I would like to be pregnant but I want to be a mom even more.

We are planning to NTNP in June as OH is adament on keeping it relaxed. He knows how anal I am lol and figures if I get stressed it will never happen which is probably true :p So if nothing happens in the first six months then I am allowed to start charting etc. but hopefully won't have too.

I think I'm going to chart just so I feel as if I'm at least doing something before we start TTC as we are waiting for a long time! I'm coming off the pill end of this month though and we are just going to use condoms as I want to make absolute certain my cycle settles down as it took so long before. Not looking forward to getting pain again though :( it will be worth it in the long run!

Although I have read that the balls need 3 days to reload fully to be efficient .

Can anyone tell me the phrases used here please? Im new to the whole wtc thing and have no idea what some of these abbreviations mean like NTNP :oops: (excuse the newbie lol)

If you look in the top part of the forum you'll fin a post full of abbreviation and lingo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->