Whats your TTC plan?

I like the sound of the every couple of days / chill plan.
And like a few of the others who have replied, I'm relieved not to be the only one who hasn't looked too carefully into charts, kits and all that stuff (and I'm a scientist so I've NO excuse!!) -Only thin that ot me thinking about chartin fertility and timing conception is for the possibility of influencing gender. And that's more because I'm curious as to whether it would work, rather than because I mind. (Altho hubby makes it quite clear he'd love to have at least one boy!)

That charting and temping stuff goes like way over my head! haha Anyway, when we start TTC, I'm just going to use my iphone app that shows me when my most fertile days are and just be intimate every other day during that time. Nothing else, I dont want to stress about it too much.

Completely agree with you on the temping and charting, i wouldn't know where to start!

I didn't know that app was available - i will have to get that x

yeah, it's great...it calculates your cycles and tells you when you are likely to be ovulating and most fertile and you can put in the dates that you and hubby were intimate. Will make it easier to pinpoint EDD when the time comes

I couldn't get the grips with this whole temp taking things, so I got myself a persona and got pregnant after 4 cycles. Defo gonna use it again with #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->