whats your weight gain so far?

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to post how much weight everyone has gained so far in the 1st trimester? I have actually lost like 3 pounds somehow since finding out I am pregnant!

I've also lost 3 lb so far but I don't expect that to last! I'm only 7 weeks.

I joined Slimming world with my last pregnancy and reached due date the same weight I started. Lost 2 stone 10 days after birth and another 3 stone in the following months. I was at target with a 5 stone loss by his 1st bday and been there since. I am still the same now but dreading the fact I'll have to gain this time x

I lost 3 kg due to diarrhea and indigestion in the first trimesters....yes plural because I am going through the first trimester again now after a miscarriage so it will last a bit longer for me. I hope I don't lose anymore. I am very thin already.

I dropped 2 lbs early on and have held steady. I'm 12 weeks now so almost into the 2nd where I hope the nausea lets up. When it does I start to gain. :)

iv put 2lb on but really cant afford to gain!
h xx

sorry havent been following much today, it seems all I want to do it lay on couch..I have zero energy...

Thankfully I haven't gained any weight yet. Lately, I haven't been eating much because my ms and indigestion have been killing me. :rolleyes:

I gained almost 2 lbs. That's a bummer bc I didn't gain anything until this week. I've been super sick, too, but then got on medicine that enables me to actually eat a bit more... but all I *can* eat isn't very healthy... mostly carbs. Hoping to do what I did with my son... just do what I need to do to get through the first trimester and then exercise and eat healthier after that!! My goal was to gain no more than 1-2lbs. this trimester, so we'll see if I can stop there!

i've lost 1 pound so far, but i've had pretty rough morning sickness. i just got some medication to help with the nausea, so i'm hoping not to gain much. i gained way too much last pregnancy, so i'll definitely be more cautious this time around!

I had gained a 1lb and lost it again but think it's mainly down to light weight training and stress.

0.2 lbs since last week, which I blame entirely on the German chocolate cake my hubby brought me a couple days ago. :haha:

I feel like a pig reading your posts! I've gained 10lbs already. I'm 10 weeks and haven't been sick a day but I have to eat, I can't snack. My doctor isn't worried so I'm not. I wasn't heavy before this pregnancy. Hoping my gaining will slow down in 2nd & 3rd tri. I was a runner before this so hoping next summer I can run it all off. 😕

I actually lost 15 1/2 pounds before I even realized I was pregnant! I was working at a physical job and was standing all day long! I've gained maybe a pound since then, which is good because I'm only 8 wks 5 days. :winkwink:

I've gained about 8 lbs. Im petite to start out with and found eating would help curb nausea. Oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->