What's yours

Well I have just had bloods done and now I'm feeling stupid! Even though I feel strongly pregnant I just hope they don't say negative because this has happened before then a week later was positive. Also some hospitals have a different level they want it to reach before they say positive like some hospitals are 5ml and some 10 some 25! Mine is 10, I just hope it's on it 🙃

Yes and negative. I did take a sainsburys one and slight line on them but been reading so much about them being false.
Really down now just got my results back and it was 1. So that to me just means not at all. considering I'm 9dpo surly it would be above 5 I have read. So down now and starting to think it's all in my head the symptoms but today I feel extremely poorly. Hate getting my hopes up. My fault for having them done so early though but I couldn't help it as my symptoms are so wrong. 😞

Hey, you're not out until :af: !! It's still early, just give yourself more time hun :)

But if I'm due next Tuesday "5" days surly it would be higher ? I have been through this so many times it's so depressing. Last one was a mc and about 6 times before I have been convinced I am pregnant :(
What's getting to me most , OH family members are getting pregnant so easy, it's jealously and bitterness but I can't help it I stay away from them because it upsets me so much. I do have 1 beautiful girl but always wanted number 2 x

I totally get it hun! I understand that completely. I've been wanting to have a little once since my husband and I got married. 2 months later, my sister in law announced she was pregnant. I thought "alright, next is me!" Because no one else in the family was interested in having anymore kids. 4 months later, my sister is pregnant. And then last month, my best friend told me she was pregnant. Plus the countless Facebook annouements from friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon excited for them all! But I'm jealous because I'm wondering when it'll be me that gets to say "I'm pregnant!"... :( but it'll be our turn soon! I just know it! I'm counting AF as one day late today, I've taken 2 tests, both :bfn: so I'm not out until she shows!! And neither are you! :)

Thanks Stephaniee I am lucky I have one gorgeous girl already, but I just want a big family.
Going to wait until Tuesday to test again.
I'm also going to get a blood test done next Thursday, "it she hasn't shown" I'm praying As I have the symptoms , today it's my boobs. I wish I hadn't done the blood test now though. Yeah hearing people are pregnant who I see a lot makes me down, my OH has actually avoided telling me someone is pregnant in the family to avoid upsetting me but then I find out and upset with him when I shouldn't be! Xx

I just bought a test eek. Gonna take in the morning with fmu! It's the hardest thing ever waiting!

I'm trying to fight the urge to buy more tests! But I told myself in going to wait until next Wednesday if I haven't gotten AF by then. FXed!

Fingers crossed Hun. My boobs are massive today lol, this is why I'm finding it difficult understanding the whole Hcg thing.

:witch: showed this morning... Just before taking my last test in my stash. This was only our first cycle trying so I guess it's not so bad but I'm definitely bummed.. Baby dust to all.

StephanieE there's nothing more annoying. Specially when you believe you are, I got a bfn to, but not due until Tuesday

I was really thinking we had it this cycle!! I know, wishful thinking. I was JUST about to test. I'm glad I didn't waste it though! I'm hoping you get your bfp soon!

That's what I'm worrying over Stephanie
But I have never been like this before, my boobs have gone hard and blue veins they're like a map! Lol

FXed that this is your cycle!! I just ordered opk & pregnancy tests offline! They should get here just as DH & I are gearing up for round 2!! I didn't use opks last cycle so we may have just missed it :/

I tested this morning and got a bfp!!!! Was very faint but it's there on a first response 😄 I hope you gets yours soon xx

Thank you 😄 I have decided to not tell OH until it's darker because he will say he can't see it. It's defiantly there though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->