What's yours

Went to doctors this morning had to argue my point why I should be seen and had bloods done and they was below 1. They was below 1 last week so it's clear I'm not pregnant. They looked at me like I was lying about having a positive test. Feel so down and disheartened today, I still have all the symptoms but no nothing. I really feel like giving up on trying because I Am causing my self so much heart ache, but the thing is I no I had these symptoms for a fact and still have them. This
Morning I was violently sick my boobs look completely different. Feel so down right now, good luck to everyone x

Bundle of joy I am so sorry to hear that hun!! My heart breaks for you... :( did you take in your + test to show them? Unless AF has showed, I'd still test. Because something doesn't sound right with your dr office

They have always fobbed you of, I always feel a right pain even ringing that's how they make
You feel, and what she actually said to me was "I can't understand why you want to try get pregnant at the age your at" I am 23!!!!!! Not 14! I will keep testing but my hope has now gone for this..... This happened a few months ago and it broke my heart. Just puts me of trying , I suppose what will be will be. It's so frustrating we have been trying for over a year and a half now x

Well now that's not right at all. I'm 22, turning 23 in February. My DH is 25. Yes we're young but we're very capable of being great parents. He has a son already (my step son) and he'll be 6 next week. So it's not like things will really change all that much for us as far as having a child in the house. But my advice to you is forget what they say. It's not their body, their life, or their choice. It's yours, hun! And if you and your OH want a little one, go for it :) you're definitely not too young

There pretty heartless some of them.
I hope you get a positive soon!!!!!!
I am honestly considering stopping you know, the stress every month is not good for anyone

I totally understand that. You may have already mentioned it before but how long have you been trying?

Around a year and a half, roughly. With a few losses and chemicals. The annoying thing is OH family members seem to me getting pregnant constantly, it drives me mad to, as they don't even appear to be excited or bothers. Gets me very down

I know exactly what you're talking about! I have a friend that is around 11 or 12 weeks pregnant now and has yet to see a dr. She doesn't seem to care at all and it's just so frustrating to me! I know it's not my place, or my pregnancy, but I want to have a baby so badly and here she is having her 2nd and couldn't care less about it. She has no excitement whatsoever. What irritates me the most is neither of her pregnancies were planned, they didn't have to try. Yet here I am, ordering opk and hpts in bulk to make my dream come true...

It's horrible isn't it, with my daughter we tried for 9 months to get her I honestly didn't think it was going to happen but surprised me and did. My last pregnancy I had no symptoms at all but just did my routine pregnancy test and got a positive, had bloods done because of a loss the time before and it did raise but very slow I think the highest it got to was 47? Then it dropped to 15. When I got the phone call saying it had dropped I was so upset and the midwife just basically said "it's life" some people are very heartless! I Am honestly considering going to a private gynocologist because I seem to be getting pregnancy symptoms every month , even my boobs leak milk!
The sickness today has really confused me though.
The most annoying person I know right now to have gotten pregnant is OH cousin, she's literally only just had her 3rd!!!! Now onto her 4th and not caring and being so unhealthy, it's not my place to tell someone how to live there pregnancy but common sense says to be as healthy as possible and she is far from it, everyone has different opinions on what's healthy though. I am sure you will get your positive soon Stephanie, it will be when you least expect it, but I know to well how frustrating it can be waiting to see that positive.
Pm me if you want to stay in touch xxx

Thank you so much Bundle of joy! That means a lot! I'm really hoping and praying for a + soon! And the same for you, lets get a + together!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->