Wheely bugs small or large?

tashyluv

Reaction score
My daughter will be 2 yrs and 1 month at xmas and im just wondering whether I should go for the large one which says from 2 and a half years. I would say she is quite big/tall for her age, she definitly isnt a tiny toddler!

What are your experiences with the wheely bugs size wise???

I mean i would like to get the most use out of it but also i want her to enjoy her toy

Hi hun, I know you posted this a few weeks ago, but if you haven't made a decision yet I might be able to help.

I have the small one which I bought for my son who is 15 months. He is shorter than average for his age, but his feet still reach the ground just about and he can get around on it if not very fast yet. It's very smooth, even on carpet and easy to manoeuvre.

I would suggest the large one for your daughter, especially if she is on the taller side. She'll get longer use out of it as well, assuming she likes it.

Plus, if you ever decide to sit on it yourself, the small one is bloody uncomfortable on the bum! :haha:

I would say the large aswell...Like above poster we got the small one for a midglet toddler. He loves his!

my LO is quite small for her age and had a shot on a small wheelybug in tk maxx and she was def just about too big for it like her knees were a bit too bent so she wasnt getting enough push.

Thanks guys sorry for the late reply, I bought the large one!. We will see how she gets on on xmas. Even if it is a little big, I think the small would definitly be pushing it. She is quite tall for her age

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->