When a child really wants something from Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
and you cannot get it, what do you tell them?

Amanda is pretty much bought for but she wants a Fur real dog Biscuit that costs $150. I know she will get bored with it, so I got her a smaller dog that does a few things for much cheaper.

I'm hoping the other stuff I got her will excite her more. And this year I will NOT be going out last minute to buy something they want and keep talking about only to have that one thing sit taking up space when they get bored of it. I've learned my lesson after years of doing this. LOL

Ive done that lol

I tell them santa thought they would like the other thing better and so far they have always been very happy :D

my mum always used to tell me they ran out at the factory where they make toys lol

my mum always used to tell me they ran out at the factory where they make toys lol

That's a good one. Chances are she will bring it up but she will be excited about her other gifts.

I tell mine in advance so there not disappointed....my DS wanted a robot dog thats £99 and ive told him that Santa knows a secret about it...its really rubbish and brakes really quickly so Santas going to get him something else ;)

when i wanted some thing and my mum couldnt afford it, say it was £100 she would leave a note from santa and a gift voucher for £20, i was well happy just to get a letter from santa lmao i took it to school and everything :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"