When AF comes early...

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Do you get pissed off and feel cheated out of a "period-free week" LMAO.

AF has arrived at my house, she always comes on a Friday since having my Mirena put in and it's Tuesday FFS, and I really thought I was due on next weekend :dohh:

Better this way I guess as I have a wedding to go to next weekend and could do without bringing AF with me :lol:

I feel ya! Since stopping BCP i had a short cycle a long cycle and then 28 day cycles and then last month it dropped to 25! Im on day 24 today and i KNOW she will be here tomorrow!! Im gettig worried they will get shorter and shorter!! grrrr i hate af xxx

i get so angry... like the world is cheating me out of something.
2 weeks ago i got my period and it lasted the full 5 days and i was so mad as it usually only lasts 2 on my BCP

I don't have that problem fortunately!!!

Long cycles are a pain in the ass when TTC, but the positive is I get 1/3 less than everyone else ;)

That was a classic example of me trying to be positive and failing :rofl::rofl:

x

I don't care if it comes a bit early, but I wish it was shorter!!! Since coming off BC my period has gone from 4 days to 9! :cry:

I hope it shortens this cycle because AF is scheduled to arrive right in the middle of our holiday and I want to be AF-free when we're staying in that nice 5 star hotel in London :winkwink:

I know exactly what you mean, i'm having the worst AF i've had in ages, keeps goin light to heavy to light to heavy in the last 6 days and really bad cramps. Ouchhh!! Been in bed most of the day because of it.
Wish they'd just piss off! Haha
x

That's exactly why I love being on the pill. Assuming I"m following the rules... I know when to expect af. I know she'll usually last about 3 days, and go away. I can plan it so when I'm home, I don't have to deal with her and OH and I can bd all we want!! :)

If only it would work out that way EVERY time.

AF arrived for me a whole 6 days early for me this month!!! I have had 2 AF's that started in November...one on the 1st and one on 29th....I was moaning to hubby all day that it was incredibly unfair :nope:

Ahhhh well - at least I should be AF free for Christmas now :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->