When are you due and what are you having?

Just wanted to update! I just found out I am having two girls!! Yey!

congrats hun!! the girls are really taking over!! lots of lucky men out there in 20yrs time.

HA! We are still Team Green/Yellow, but we both have strong feelings that it's one boy and one girl. So, I'll have at least one man to contribute to this female pool we are creating. :thumbup:

Fingers crossed I find out today! I am 16 weeks. My husband can't go with me, so if I do find out, I want to tell him in a cute way when he gets home from work. It will be SO hard to hold it in and obviously I would want to tell him before anyone else. BUT, does babyandbump count? LOL. He said I can't even come on here and tell. I am going to DIE waiting.

It does look like there is a lot of team pink! Congrats Katrus! I have had two dreams that I am having two boys. My husband had one dream that it was a boy and a girl. I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW!!!! :)

Well, my doc couldn't tell the genders. Both babies were in the wrong position. They are healthy and bouncing around which is the important thing. I will know for sure on July 30th. 20 LOOOOONG days away!

Oh no! Nothing like getting your hopes up to find out and then the not playing ball!

The wait must be killing you! Hopefully they cooperate next time. Mine seem to be exhibitionists, they flash their little winkies at every appointment... I hope they're not the type to pull off their nappies and run around naked at any opportunity...

Hey everyone, I have been stalking twins and multiples for a while but haven't been very active posting due to so many problems at home and with pregnancy.

But I thought I'd share my good news today..... Found out I got exactly what I wanted at my 20 week scan.... twins are healthy and we are expecting two girls! Not sure if they are fraternal or identical as they are DCDA but really so chuffed.

My due date is 21st November that is 40 weeks though, the consultant told me that they will induce at 38 weeks i.e. the 7th November if I don't go naturally before then! So I never know what to say when people ask when I'm due.... what do you ladies say, is it the 40 weeks?

I never know what to say either! I usually just say, 'oh, i've got 6 weeks left'. My doctor plans on inducing at 38 weeks as well which falls around August 21st, we're due September 4th.

I tend to find that's a complicated question to answer when people ask when I'm due. Since I'm having triplets, there are a lot of variables. LOL But I always tell people my actual due date (December 29th) but then I also add that I'm not allowed to go beyond December 15. I then add that I'm most likely to actually have the babies between Thanksgiving weekend, and December 15th because triplets usually come about 6 weeks early.

My due date is 31/12 but I've started telling people I'm due the week before Christmas as that's when 38 weeks falls and my consultant said I'd be induced at 38 weeks if they were still in there.

I also find this difficult to answer! I always say I'm due 31 Dec to 1 january, hoping to get to 38 weeks but these babies could literally come anytime from november and hopefully not sooner! Usually confuses them into silence :haha:

i tend to say im due aug, as i love to see the look of horror on their faces, then i say im carrying twins and theyll come in july. and now i have a date i give them that.

i get loads of people saying-surely you must be due or over due?? 12 days on my countdown now til my section date

I have to say October 18th on anything official or for work but they all know they'll be here in September in reality. Friends etc I give them the 37 week date as I know they won't go beyond that date. The builders know though that they need to get everything done by 30 weeks, just incase :rofl:

FM, 12 days left :wohoo:

i tend to say im due aug, as i love to see the look of horror on their faces, then i say im carrying twins and theyll come in july. and now i have a date i give them that.

i get loads of people saying-surely you must be due or over due?? 12 days on my countdown now til my section date

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! What's that date, July 24?

yip!!!!!!!

i go in at 8am and hopefully down at 9am-well thats the plan so far!!!

cant bloody wait.

ill be 37+2days then. so its a brilliant point for identicals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->