When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

jackie- thanks... never got around to it.. been way too busy.

pics were at 1 week.. keep forgetting to take weekly pics (well i take pics constantly but i mean one with a sign saying how many weeks)

Your twins are beautiful hun!!! :flower:That is a gorgeous picture and I just love it!! If you took it yourself it looks like a professional photographer did it, and it looks great!!:thumbup:

Hiya,

Could I be added please :flower:, due 31st October, fraternal twins. Not sure if we are finding out the sexes yet :) xx

hey sugarplum we're really close :)

Hi! My due date was 3rd November, but had scan on Friday and been put forward 3 days :) I'm sure it will change again at next scan, but it's a good time of year, I love Autumn! x

exciting to see so many new moms of multiples! Congrats ladies!

Ok I think I have everyone updated. If someone was missed let me know!

My babies were born today at 34w6d via c-section due to size discordance (and a mix of a dozen other things).

Congrats!
What was the difference in their size? I'm having the same issue with my baby girl being smaller. 2 weeks ago the percentage of difference was 16%. I go in a week to where she is with her growth.

Congrats ttc!! I hope you are all doing well. Try to get as much rest as possible.

Hi ladies
Just to let you know my twins Ana Catherine and Ewan Adam were born on Fri 22nd March by c-section dead on 37wks, we're back home and they are beautiful although everyone adjusting to each other is challenging, hope it gets easier asap!

xx

Congratulations ttc and pinkfee!!

Enjoy your lovely little ones x

Congratulations pinkfee. I was wondering if you had them yet!

Hi ladies
Just to let you know my twins Ana Catherine and Ewan Adam were born on Fri 22nd March by c-section dead on 37wks, we're back home and they are beautiful although everyone adjusting to each other is challenging, hope it gets easier asap!

xx

Yay! I was wondering about you. Hope things get easier soon. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->