When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

40 week due date is May 12th. I'm having a boy and a girl!

Wow May mammas we are starting to fill those genders in now. There are a lot of us due in about a two week period....going to be fun as we closer!

Just wanted to update that my fraternal twins are both boys. :)

Hi, I'm due July 24th. I'll update once I know what I'm having. Thanks.

Update: Caspian and Aegean, frat boys were born Dec. 10 vaginally.

So that's why you were home from the hospital before me lol! Great job on the vaginal delivery!!!

Update: Caspian and Aegean, frat boys were born Dec. 10 vaginally.

Congratulations Porcelain!! You kept that quiet! I love their names :flower:

People keep sneakily having their babies and not making threads about it lol... couldn't imagine why, its not like you're all busy or anything :haha:

Haha! I was stalking Porcelain on FB, so that's how I knew before she posted on here :) congratulations, Dani!!!!
I am thinking to collect some of my latest posts with all the stuff that was going on in the past couple of weeks, and just save it for myself to show the kids later what a great fun adventure it was :)

Fraternal girls born on 12-12-12. Mia Giovanna born weighing 2.130kg at 13h04 and Leyla Giuliana born weighing 2.400kg at 13h06 :D

Congrats, Jogami! Love their birthdate, too!
I'm guilty of FB stalking, too... Everyone's new additions are sooo beautiful! We have an exceptionally gorgeous batch of babies here!

So that's why you were home from the hospital before me lol! Great job on the vaginal delivery!!!

I was screaming for epidurals and a c-section as I was pushing. I would have very vindicated if I was a nurse after refusing them when they offered them to me so many times! Lol

Congrats! I will update first page soon, I have to pull out my computer for that!

My beautiful identical girls were born via csection on the 9th november at 2.08 and 2.09. Matilda Jeane weighed 5 pounds 10 oz and Charlotte June weighed 5 pounds 8 ozs :cloud9:

Hi, Love the front page! Great idea. I'm due April 17th, boy and a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->