When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

I was induced on December 15 the, broke my waters at 10 am, started oxitosin around 10:30 am and everything happened so fast after that! Went from 5 cm to 10 cm in like 30 min. Wheeled me into the OR and Lillian Ella was born at 1:37pm and Marley Ron was born at 1:42 pm, Lilly 5 lbs 14 oz, and Marley 4 lbs 15 oz...both delivered vaginally, no tearing or anything! Short stay in nicu due to low blood sugar with boy and high Billi Reuben with girl. Happy to be home. Even happy to say that I'm now 3 lbs less than my pre pregnancy weight and all my jeans fit..at only 1 wk after giving birth. Hurray!!!!

Omg, Pammy! Congrats! Great job! So awesome your weight came off so easily!

Where is Cabbage on this list? Due late Jan isnt she???

Congrats PammyJ! I was wondering when you'd have them. My turn is coming up pretty soon now!

Glad I spotted this thread!

I'm due May 6th 2013 with a boy and girl, however will have them in April most likely.
I'm just over the moon and can't wait till April!

Had my boy/girl twins on December 17th natural spontaneous labour!
George arrived at 04:10 weighing 6lb 2oz and Emily arrived 6 minutes later weighing 6lb 8oz

Congrats! What great birth weights to both be over 6lbs!

I always get confused as to who has delivered and who has not so I put the names of the people who have delivered in red. If you know someone has delivered or have any info about them let me know!

Where is Cabbage on this list? Due late Jan isnt she???

Only saw this now! :flower:
I think Babyduo is going to put me on the list, will update when I pop!:haha:

I would love to be added to the list, twins due August 14th, 2013! :)

My boys were born on 24th November at 37 weeks. Thomas was 5 lb 4 and Alexander 6 lb 6. Natural delivery, no problems and we all came home the day after :)

Found out we are joining team blue! Identical twin boys.....couldn't be more thrilled- finally evening out the ratio in our home! I will add the new dates as soon as I pull out my laptop (can't use my phone)

Can I be added to the list please? :flower:I am pregnant with twins and they are due on August 15th, 2013. I don't know the sex yet since it is too early still, but I will be back to update once I do!! :thumbup:

Can I be added to the list please? :flower:I am pregnant with twins and they are due on August 15th, 2013. I don't know the sex yet since it is too early still, but I will be back to update once I do!! :thumbup:

I will add you as soon as I pull out my big computer. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->