When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

Everything should be updated... let me know if I missed anything!

I think w have 3 different moms scheduled for induction/c-section on the 14th. It has been a little while since anyone delivered and I thought I would post so this would pop to the top again so we get updates!

Yes, Anikonjo, Lisa24 and I are all getting induced on Jan 14th :happydance:

Yep Cabbage is right. I just got confirmed for Monday at 8am EST! So excited! :happydance:

Just wanted to wish Anikonjo, Lisa24 and Cabbage the very best of luck for smooth sailing and quick births on Monday. Wasn't sure where to put it though!

Looking forward to reading your stories and seeing your lovely little people :D

Hi, can I join?? I am pregnant with twins, they are due August 5, 2013! They are looking di/di right now, but not 100% sure. Sex determination still too early. Congrats and good luck to all you mamas so close to delivering! It feels like forever away for me :hugs:

Found out we are joining team blue! Identical twin boys.....couldn't be more thrilled- finally evening out the ratio in our home! I will add the new dates as soon as I pull out my laptop (can't use my phone)

Was reading on twin statistics, and out of all the combinations of identical and fraternal, identical twin boys is the most rare :happydance: Congratulations!

Found out we are joining team blue! Identical twin boys.....couldn't be more thrilled- finally evening out the ratio in our home! I will add the new dates as soon as I pull out my laptop (can't use my phone)

Was reading on twin statistics, and out of all the combinations of identical and fraternal, identical twin boys is the most rare :happydance: Congratulations!
Congratulations on your twins! Sometimes it seems forever for time to pass, but then you look up and it is almost time for them to be born! We are so excited to be having twin boys! Have an US next week and can't wait to see them again!

My twin girls Amelia and Brianna were born via csection on Monday January 14, 2013 @ 36+1 weeks. :thumbup:

Can I be added please :flower: my twins are due on the 7th August... Sexing scan is in 5wks so will update then with what we are having xx

Can I be added please :flower: my twins are due on the 7th August... Sexing scan is in 5wks so will update then with what we are having xx

Yay, someone to chat with! We are due at the same time! Congratulations!:hugs:

My babies were born January 24 at 35+5 by c-section. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->