When are you going to do first test?

kittykatasa

Reaction score
My cycles are usually 30/31 its now about its now about cd23. Not sure when i want to or am going to, dont really know when I should do?? bit put off testing as its a costly do!. What day is everyone testing?

If you want to test early and often without guilt, order a pack of ICs. I get Pregmate on Amazon and really like them. My first BFP was at 10DPO on one of these, because I didn't want to waste the expensive tests. They also showed great progression and I could take one every day!

I always say I'll wait until 12DPO, but realistically I start at 10DPO. This cycle, I started at 9DPO and got a stark white, then a very faint BFP at 10DPO.

I’m 15DPO today and taking my first test tonight, I am nervous to say the least! I’ve had awful cramps like AF yesterday and today and she doesn’t seem to be here yet so I’m a little on the fence and feel it potentially could be a BFN XX

I have no doubt I’ll start breaking out the tests at 8dpo. I have no will power when it comes to patience...definitely not one of my virtues. Good luck to all this month! Hoping to see many BFPs here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->