When are you hoping to be finished?

cookielucylou

Reaction score
I've ordered most online already then planning to go on a big shop in a couple of weeks armed with a list. Hoping to be finished by the end of November so we can enjoy the run up to Christmas and avoid the shops .

Same! End of November I plan to be done. I've pretty much done now anyway, just a few bits to go.

I refuse to go into town in December! :haha:

Same. End of November too. Saving my most expensive purchases (bikes for both DD and camera for my sister) until I've got everything else.
Probably do food etc early December as we'll eat it all!

Yeah, mid November I hope barring one present I'll get close to Christmas (my nephews tastes change fast!) I have baby expenses coming up in January so I need to get Christmas done and dusted really. Plus the run up is more enjoyable if you know it's all sorted.

Almost done now with the exception of 3 gifts. Will have those by end of November. I do love shopping right up to the end though as the malls are so festive, and since I'm usually done the crowds don't bother me as I'm not seeking anything, just browsing.

I'm hoping to be done for my 2 in the next couple of weeks. And hoping to be finished for everyone else by early December.

My last date for buying (according to the spreadsheet) is 17th November :D

You have a spreadsheet?!? :xmas1:
I dont finish til Christmas Eve, I cant help it if I see something I know they will like and its a bargain (like stocking filler presents, the major stuff I would have got a couple of weeks before then). I even go to Morrisons on Christmas Eve just to make sure I dont miss anything (I go before it closes to see what I can get). :blush:

I'm done with the shopping part. Now I still have some stuff to make. Those will probably be still at the last minute.

You have a spreadsheet?!? :xmas1:
I dont finish til Christmas Eve, I cant help it if I see something I know they will like and its a bargain (like stocking filler presents, the major stuff I would have got a couple of weeks before then). I even go to Morrisons on Christmas Eve just to make sure I dont miss anything (I go before it closes to see what I can get). :blush:

Yes!! I love and live by it haha. It makes life so much easier, especially because we have daily, weekly, 4-weekly and monthly incomes.

I'm refraining from impulse buying this year. Any purchases after that is just Christmas decor.

I'm done for my girls, apart from a few small stocking bits for dd2 and any Xmas crafty things I see that they'll enjoy doing during the run up.

Got in-laws to buy for, but that'll be some sort of photo gift from the girls and a membership/voucher for days out.

Got Bil to buy for, but that's usually chocolates and a voucher.

One nephew sorted, just need 2 gifts for my other nephew for Xmas and birthday on 17th. That'll probably be football gloves or video games.

Done for my friends birthday on the 16th and her Xmas pressie.

Don't mind leaving vouchers till nearer the time, but like to be done with all other gifts before mid November, so I can relax and enjoy the run up.

I need to get cards and wrapping paper in the next week or 2.

Hope to be done by December 1st then I just need to avoid twitching and buying more .

Done for the kids now, just waiting on stuff to arrive. Only got a few more things to get really but the only problem with that is I have no idea what to get those people!!!

I've usually finished by now (but usually keep adding things!) this year I probably won't be finished until end of November, DD and DS twins (2)need couple of stocking fillers and they are done, I need couple more stocking fillers for DS (7) plus a laptop which I am waiting for Black Friday to purchase, DS (10) need to buy few more items, mostly Pokemon Collectors boxes, sketching set etc plus a laptop for him, just giving token gifts and money to everyone else.

I want to be finished by the end of November. That way I only have think about food and wrapping in December.

DDs will be finished after payday in October.

Everyone else i am hoping by the end of November.

I'll maybe pick up stocking fillers in December but imagine ill be too big and heavy to comfortably walk about shops so want it all done before then!

I’m hoping November 18th as that’s the day I’m going to do my proper shop but I’m sure more things will creep in after that, I’m trying to be disciplined this year though

I'm done for my kids now. Christmas clothes, cards and gifts for adults are next, not nearly as much fun though ;)

I'm usually done by the beginning of October with Santa presents and sacks being finished Christmas Eve due to lack of storage. Santa presents are usually paid when I finish shopping but I leave them at the store until I can collect. I use hubby car for those when I do have to pick them up but it's still a pain. This whole year has just sucked balls so it's down to the wire - and I haven't even spent close to what I normally would much to hubby's amusement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->