When are you starting the nursery?

L

Laura--x

Well because my room is only tiny and we don't have enough rooms for us and a nursery, we are having to build and all in one living/sleeping/nursery area for me oh and the baby in my front room :rofl: its a big room so should work out!

We did originally say we would start it after new year, so anytime around now really. And although im sooo eager to get it done, i know once its done, we are gonna have to be sleeping inthere and we are using my NOW bedroom as a workroom for my dad, and with all the baby things out and whatnot, its just gonna send me mad if i have to wait ages till i actually have a baby to have in there with me :blush: so that part of me wants me to wait a little longer..

When are you girls startin yours?

Mine is almost done! got to put the border up but i wanted to move so i will do it at the last min if we dont move lol

just got a few remaining bits to buy!

We have all the stuff for it... OH will actually start painting tonight while I'm at work, or possibly tomorrow while I'm at work! I'd say by the end of the weekend we'll have it painted, with crib and change table put together... and then once that's done, we can actually start bringing all the other stuff home from our parents! :happydance:
It's so exciting!!!

My bedroom to-do list (I am sharing with the baby):
- assemble crib, need to wait for a new part as one was damaged.. so hopefully by the end of January!
- paint dresser.
- hang memory board
- buy glider & ottoman (my boyfriend's parents are buying it, just have to wait for it to come now...)
- sort out closet (it's all shelves in my daughter's closet, I want to remove one and put a bar in to hang clothes)
- and of course, CLEAN, CLEAN, and CLEAN AGAIN :happydance:

Ours is done, OH got carried away and put the whole room together about 5 weeks ago!

Mine is all done, Spud just needs a wardrobe for all her clothes and then her room is complete. Oh and i need Spud :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=47550&id=841272310

V x x

aww u girls, im want to do mine NOW :? lol ive been to scared to even look at nursery things yet cos of previous mmc, but alls going well thank god, so i might have a little look :cloud9:
u will defo after take pics and show us all :)

mine was pretty much done by 23-24 weeks
xxx

Bubs is sharing a room with me so im getting rid of my normal wardrobes and having fixed ones instead and then im having my telly on the wall so i have more room, weve started looking at cots so once new wardrobes are done and fitted we can go out and buy what we need but hoping to get it done by the time im 28-30 weeks

I have the stuff built up, its just an organised mess with all teh clothes, toys etc.
Its still to be organised, stuff washed etc.

Mine is currently being plastered! :lol:
Bought all the bits but no big stuff yet - I need to get a move on.....

Spud will be sleeping in the same room as us for the first few months so I guess there isn't a huge rush as we have enough storage space etc. We might have to move in the next few months so there's not much point in setting anything up until we're a little more secure in where we're going to be. It's a shame though, I'd love the excitement of getting a nursery set up!

I think we are starting it next weekend. Do a little bit at a time. I don't want to be sitting around from 32 weeks onwards with nothing to do so if we take it one piece at a time it will give us something to do rather then sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for baby lol

so i just came home from work... and it's painted... and the crib is built with the bedding already on there!! :happydance:
I can't believe OH wasn't a lazy buggar tonight!!
Will take pictures soon! :)

Mine was started yesterday , we still have a long way to go before its finished , and I still need to buy a crib , and the crib bedding when I decide on which bedding set I want .

We went and picked out our colours for the paint yesterday!!! We also found a really cute boarder. We are going to start painting on the weekend of the 17th. We don't have any furniture yet (or anything else for that matter) but just put out the baby registry a few days ago so probably wont putting stuf together in her room for another month or so. I wan to see it all completed sooooo bad, We are doing the top half a soft pink with white fluffy clouds and the bottom half white. Can't wait to Start!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->