when are you TTC? definative list!

Good luck Dan!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed you catch that eggy!!

Good luck!! I'm glad that you waited until you felt ready :)

Also, was looking through your list and I know that littlesteph (Feb 17) and lockandkey (unknown)are both currently expecting :)

Also, was looking through your list and I know that littlesteph (Feb 17) and lockandkey (unknown)are both currently expecting :)

awww congratulations to them! im glad it worked out for them :flower:

Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

Me & my husband are planning on trying for our second baby in October 2015. My first was born on 13th July 2015, we always wanted a small age gap, it did take two years to conceive him, so may not happen as soon as we'd like, but fx.

Good luck to those TTC this month!

X

Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

Me & my husband are planning on trying for our second baby in October 2015. My first was born on 13th July 2015, we always wanted a small age gap, it did take two years to conceive him, so may not happen as soon as we'd like, but fx.

Good luck to those TTC this month!

X

hi and welcome! you dont have too long to wait then! x

November 2016 for us - will be in our new home and i will be a qualified accountant.
I will also have completed my travel bucket list by then

So I noticed that Poppiebug had her baby last week! Congrats!! :flower:

I guess I'm back here already. Due to my donor bailing, I am not sure when I will get back to the:(

:hugs:
thank you. Though I cannot help but wonder if it'sa poorly wrapped blessing Iin disguise. Almost all other areas of my life have recently turned to custard....so maybe pregnancy would be badly timed right now.:cry::shrug:

I noticed that xprincessx had her daughter.Congrats! :flower::baby:

Change again due to work. I will not push back again. Promotion or not promotion ttc will be 19th nov. When pill runs out

Can't believe tomorrow is September already! :wacko: Good luck to those who are trying in Sept. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->