When BnB was offline...

i did a lot of refreshing lol... but gave up and did the cleaning nd yes its sparkling lol thank god for BNB or i would be that every day lol xxxx

tidied up the mess from leo's party.. went to see my brother in hospital...
spent hours of pointless time on facebook
and refreshing BnB haha
I was going mad without it tbh lolll x

kept refreshing page every 15 mins :rofl: then joined a forum to cure my addiction....didnt work though still wanted BnB :rofl: brought something on ebay, but cant remember what...:shrugg:

I finished Emmas room, which she is in now :). I did it on Fri night and got 8 hours uninterrupted sleep last night.................it was bliss!!!

constantly checked to see if it was back up and running... harassed facebook instead... ate a lot of food :rofl:
i was quite productive

I kept refreshing the page ALL morning then made a start on dinner. Had dinner and went to bed as I've had a headache since yesterday afternoon :cry: xx

Went for dinner at MILs then came home and checked BnB straight away then got quite upset that I couldn't get my fix for the day until I remebered facebook

i got very very drunk on saturday lol but apart from that a whole lot of nothing lol

I made a skirt for my mums xmas pressie, it's rubbish though so I'm going to have to start again! :dohh:

claire - you win! :wohoo:

i got my christmas shopping finished, wrapped presents, spent time on PF and fb, and enjoyed james ;)

Oh I got loads done! went xmas shopping, out for dinner, wwhen we got home, washing, finished some albums off for Ant and finished pinksnowballs calendar pages :thumbup:
I never do this much in a week!:dohh:
Bnb will have to go down for a day again soon as I need to clean upsatirs now :rofl:

Went shopping and out for lunch at a lovely bar although children was welcome they may not be now lol

Well I thought about trying to cause work for Mods on another forum, whilst we had a day off:muaha:
I didn't do too much as I was a little worse for wear :blush:

When my hand got tired from clicking refresh I toodled off and wrote a few xmas cards out but I couldn't bear doing the whole lot!

I also got a chance to organise the 1000's of photo's I've got of Violet.. They are now all catergorised by age.

I checked again just before I went to bed and the message had changed to "not long now" or something so I had to make myself turn my computer off otherwise I'd have never gone to bed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->