when can you...

X

x_Emsy_x

bath your baby daily? use baby wipes? and other baby products?

its not that i am egar to use anything other than cotton wool and water on my sons skin i am just curious :blush:

any advice much appreciated xx

hey babes, no real advise as i have a memory like a siv but CONGRATS:happydance:, i have somethin goin in the post for bubba xx :hugs:

Hi hun i was tols to wait 1 month before using wipes on bubs bum and we bathed him daily from about then too just to get him into some sort of bedtime routine, don't think theres a limit on bathing its just whatever you thinks best really. The only product i use on bubs is top to toe wash and wipes i don't use moisturiser or anything as his skin is fine

Hi new to this section of the forum!
We was told not to bath Squiggle till she was 2weeks, as that prevents very dry skin in later life, and to avoid wipes for as long as possible as they do have chemicals and that cotton wool and warm water is best! Which is what we have been doing

we was told a 5-7 days for a bath, we bathed maddi after about 6 and used wipes after a week or so, her skin is always lovely :) x

i used wipes from the beginning, bathed him 2wice in the first week i think. Then a couple of times a week.

i used babywipes on zane from the day he was born n he was fine with them i also used bath products after about a week and hes now 4 months and im just about to bath him everyday as before he had a bath every other day n a wash everyday

i used pampers sensitive wipes from when jack was born . xx

I've used wipes since she was born, was never told otherwise. As for baths we did baths every 3rd day with sponge baths in between. Just recently we've started bathing her every night because she gets so dirty from eating solids

I started using baby wipes after about a week and bathing her every day after the first month as I realized it helped set her bedtime routine and she is so relaxed after it..

24 hours after birth for first bath (water only)
2 weeks until use wipes
6 weeks until daily baths with lotions and potions

I've used wipes from Day 1. The first three weeks to one month of Chase's life, I bathed him every second day. Since then, I try and bathe him every night as it's now part of his routine and I do notice a difference in his bedtime if I don't bathe him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->