When could your partner feel baby kick/move?

Babyluck

Reaction score
Hi,

I know that there have been a lot of threads about this, but I am just keen to know when my hubby will get to feel the baby kick/move from the outside.

I am nearly 19 weeks pregnant and have started to feel the flutters on and off, but am so looking forward to feeling the proper kicks and for my hubby to get to feel them too!

Thanks in advance for any replies.:thumbup: Oh and this is my first baby!

xxx

With my first it was 19+2 til I felt first movements - kicks and punches that were visible looking at my tummy, and you could feel them by putting hands on tummy. I still had a flat tummy and no bump at that point so that maybe helped!

I missed all the early bubbles/flutters with my first! Guess I though it was just gas!

Main thing is that you are feeling movements already which is early!

Enjoy!:flower:

21 weeks to the day is the 1st time I felt real kicks and my OH could feel them and see them as well! :)

normally when you can see them looking at your tummy then your partner will be able to feel them before then its a bit hit and miss for me with my first this wasnt till 25wks plus

I felt my baby moving ffrom around 15ish weeks (3rd baby) OH felt her kick at 19 weeks - now she dont keep still :D

I think I just felt three wee kicks at my waistband! how exciting. heard heartbeat for first time yesterday too, it's all happening!!

I hope they get stronger soon so husband can feel them too

I have only felt one kick from the outside and my OH hasn't felt any yet? I have an anterior placenta which is at the front so it acts like a shock absorber, i don't even feel very definite kicks myself :( Can't wait for her to get stronger so i can see my tummy move and so OH can feel it too.

I've only started feeling movement for the last two weeks and they're very low down. I've got an anterior placenta too so I think where I'm feeling movements is under the placenta ??

Hubby hasn't been able to feel them yet (and it's too low down for me to see!!), I'm hoping he will be able to feel them on Friday as we're staying for the night in the hotel we got married in (good deal on Groupon) so I think that would be a very apt day for him to feel them, plus I'll be 24 weeks exactly

My hubby could feel it very occasionally and only when I was in the right position from about 2 weeks after I started feeling movements. I felt the first kicks around 13+4 and he felt it at 15+3. I'm sure some people won't believe me but it's true.

Now at 20 weeks he can feel about 70% of kicks I would say.

I've only started feeling movement for the last two weeks and they're very low down. I've got an anterior placenta too so I think where I'm feeling movements is under the placenta ??

Hubby hasn't been able to feel them yet (and it's too low down for me to see!!), I'm hoping he will be able to feel them on Friday as we're staying for the night in the hotel we got married in (good deal on Groupon) so I think that would be a very apt day for him to feel them, plus I'll be 24 weeks exactly

I know what you mean about not being able to see them! the kicks i feel are under my bump but when we went for the scan she was breech so that makes sense, her feet are down there and head up top! my placenta is anterior but also low down as i have to have another scan to check it has moved up for a natural birth. really hope i feel some movements soon!!

I know what you mean about not being able to see them! the kicks i feel are under my bump but when we went for the scan she was breech so that makes sense, her feet are down there and head up top! my placenta is anterior but also low down as i have to have another scan to check it has moved up for a natural birth. really hope i feel some movements soon!!

Mine are under my bump too - I have been trying to put my hands on my belly to see if I can feel them - but it's difficult when you can feel them on the inside, I'm never sure if I've felt them on the outside or imagined it :dohh:

Did you start feeling movements quite late? I felt bubbles which I think were the baby from 19 weeks, then more stronger movement from around 22 weeks. Was so impatient for it, especially when you hear people saying they felt kicks much earlier!!

I have only felt one kick from the outside and my OH hasn't felt any yet? I have an anterior placenta which is at the front so it acts like a shock absorber, i don't even feel very definite kicks myself :( Can't wait for her to get stronger so i can see my tummy move and so OH can feel it too.

I have an anterior placenta too, at first my kicks were down low or to one side of my tummy, this last 2-3 days I;ve felt her in the middle so Im guessing as they get bigger and stronger we'll feel them all over :)

ours was 19 weeks 4 days, starting seeing my belly moving the next day :D anterior placenta xx

I first felt baby at 15+5 and OH felt his first kick at 18+4, he was so excited :)

LO finally kicked for OH at 21 weeks, only started seeing her kick at 24 weeks

22 weeks :happydance:

Before that he "thought" he felt something around 20 weeks but wasn't sure, and really until 22 weeks she didn't move reliably enough to have him feel her unless he wanted to spend 2 hours with his hand or face on my belly :dohh:

Everyone is different. I first have been able to feel baby from the outside with some good kicks for the past week - week 1/2. But hubby still hasn't felt anything yet cause she likes to play games and the second he is around she quites. Then as soon as he leaves she starts again. Give it some time, it will happen.

I could feel them earlier from the outside but DH didn't feel them until 24 weeks as he kept missing them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->